Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame vs. Montgomery County 6/5 (State Tourney)

Who Wins? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Notre Dame (28-7)
      63%
      14
    • Montgomery County (22-12)
      36%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I did sign up yesterday to follow Julius Randle. Now question, how do I get his tweets. My phone doesn't get them. How do I see them? On the computer?

 

Do you have a smartphone, Goldie? Or are you wanting to get tweets via text?

  • Replies 40
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His tweets should show up on your timeline now. Unless he is tweeting someone that you dont follow or doesnt follow you. But if it is normal tweet without anyone mentioned at the beginning you should see it.

 

I am teaching TWITTER 101 class at St Henry for summer credit.

 

Can I take it on line......:lol2:

 

The timeline. Is that FB? Nothing showing up there.

 

Do you have a smartphone, Goldie? Or are you wanting to get tweets via text?

 

 

No smart phone, a real old one from Wall Mart, a flip face. Can you get it like a text message to your phone?

 

A mother for the MoCo girls team is suppose to send me text updates. I will try and post them.

Can I take it on line......:lol2:

 

The timeline. Is that FB? Nothing showing up there.

 

 

 

 

No smart phone, a real old one from Wall Mart, a flip face. Can you get it like a text message to your phone?

 

A mother for the MoCo girls team is suppose to send me text updates. I will try and post them.

 

On your Twitter timeline. If set up you can have it send texts notifications to your phone. Depends on how smart your phone is though.

Can I take it on line......:lol2:

 

The timeline. Is that FB? Nothing showing up there.

 

 

 

 

No smart phone, a real old one from Wall Mart, a flip face. Can you get it like a text message to your phone?

 

A mother for the MoCo girls team is suppose to send me text updates. I will try and post them.

 

This tutorial video is a bit dated, but covers the basics gold. Six minutes long & should help you get started. (It doesn't show you how to get tweets via text though)

 

On your Twitter timeline. If set up you can have it send texts notifications to your phone. Depends on how smart your phone is though.

 

Didn't know I had one.....:lol2:

This tutorial video is a bit dated, but covers the basics gold. Six minutes long & should help you get started. (It doesn't show you how to get tweets via text though)

 

 

Thanks so much!!!!!

:lol2::lol2:

 

I am not the smartest cookie when it come to technology. Ah the youth of today....... Now I can operate a treadle sewing machine....:lol2:

His tweets should show up on your timeline now. Unless he is tweeting someone that you dont follow or doesnt follow you. But if it is normal tweet without anyone mentioned at the beginning you should see it.

 

I am teaching TWITTER 101 class at St Henry for summer credit.

 

I'm sure lunch is included if you're teaching. :lol2:

It's potluck...That's the tuition. ....Just kidding big fella!!!!

Moco up 5-2 bottom of the 3rd.

 

Sure NDA wanted a low scoring game, they are not really built for a shoot out.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.