Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockies at Reds Series 06/3 thru 06/05/13

Featured Replies

The start of a 6-0 home stand.

  • Replies 373
  • Views 40.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be working all six games. Going to make for a long week. I know the crowd will be large this weekend, hoping for the same Monday-Wednesday.

  • Author
I'll be working all six games. Going to make for a long week. I know the crowd will be large this weekend, hoping for the same Monday-Wednesday.

 

 

What section will you be working next Sunday night. The family and I will be in attendance.

What section will you be working next Sunday night. The family and I will be in attendance.

 

I won't be sure until maybe the game on Saturday, usually I can get a good judgement on where I'll be the following day. I will let you know!

As bad as I hate to say it, I'm starting to come around to UKMF's way of thinking about Broxton.

As bad as I hate to say it, I'm starting to come around to UKMF's way of thinking about Broxton.

 

Which is?

Hopefully the Reds won't have any of the lackluster performances of yesterday this week. Looking ahead to the weekend, with the way the Cards have been playing I think the Reds have to at least get 2 of 3 in that series if not sweep. Yes, it's still relatively early in the season to say "have to" about a series but with the way that St.L is beating everyone else the Reds can't count on them going on many losing streaks and need to take care of business vs. the Cards.

Broxton...

 

13:$4M, 14:$7M, 15:$9M, 16:$9M club option ($1M buyout)

Broxton...

 

13:$4M, 14:$7M, 15:$9M, 16:$9M club option ($1M buyout)

 

Not as bad as I was thinking, unless Chapman stays in the pen and Broxton never becomes your closer.

Choo CF

Cozart SS

Votto 1B

Bruce RF

Frazier 3B

Paul LF

Hanigan C

Izturis 2B

Arroyo P

COL: Chatwood (3-0, 2.12 ERA)

CIN: Arroyo (5-5, 3.75 ERA)

 

 

[TABLE=width: 500]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE=class: tablehead]

[TR=class: stathead]

[TD=colspan: 13]Cincinnati Reds Career statistics vs. Tyler Chatwood[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: colhead]

[TD]BATTER[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]AB[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]H[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]2B[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]3B[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]HR[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]RBI[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]BB[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]SO[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]AVG[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]OBP[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]SLG[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]OPS[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: oddrow player-10-6205]

[TD]Shin-Soo Choo[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]6[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]0[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]0[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]0[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]0[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]0[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]1[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]1[/TD]

[TD=class: textright].000[/TD]

[TD=class: textright].143[/TD]

[TD=class: textright].000[/TD]

[TD=class: textright].143[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: evenrow player-10-28468]

[TD]Jack Hannahan[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]3[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]0[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]0[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]0[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]0[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]0[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]2[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]2[/TD]

[TD=class: textright].000[/TD]

[TD=class: textright].400[/TD]

[TD=class: textright].000[/TD]

[TD=class: textright].400[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: oddrow bi]

[TD]Totals[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]9[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]0[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]0[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]0[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]0[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]0[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]3[/TD]

[TD=class: textright]3[/TD]

[TD=class: textright].000[/TD]

[TD=class: textright].250[/TD]

[TD=class: textright].000[/TD]

[TD=class: textright].250[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Tonight should have a large, young crowd. I know it's Kid Glove day at the ballpark.

 

MJ you know what section you are working tonight?

bronson keeps floating that ball out there its gonna be a mile high night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.