Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Indians Series 5/29 thru 5/30/13

Featured Replies

I'll take a split:

  • Replies 83
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like Jack is going to DH according to Dusty.

Sounds like Jack is going to DH according to Dusty.

 

Sounds like something he would do.

  • Author
Sounds like Jack is going to DH according to Dusty.

 

 

I don't have a problem with that.

  • Author

The Reds starters are 9-0 with a 1.95 ERA and 12 quality over the last 15 games.

The Reds starters are 9-0 with a 1.95 ERA and 12 quality over the last 15 games.

Wow, talk about getting it done.

Haven't heard anyone call for Brook Jacoby to be fired lately. He's been playing pretty well.

  • Author
Haven't heard anyone call for Brook Jacoby to be fired lately. He's been playing pretty well.

 

You had to go there didn't you. Bats will go dead now:

Haven't heard anyone call for Brook Jacoby to be fired lately. He's been playing pretty well.

 

You had to go there didn't you. Bats will go dead now:

 

Not tonight ... 8 runs and 18 hits.

  • Author

Phillips was much more upset with himself for failing to get runners in with two men on in the first and third innings than the 90-mph fastball that hit him in the ribs. “Do I think they hit me on purpose? I know I didn’t do my job today, I can tell you that,” Phillips said. “I had two — actually I had three — opportunities to get RBIs, so I’m pissed off about that. About them hitting me? I don’t care about that (stuff).” Phillips went 2 for 4 and scored twice.

 

 

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/reds/2013/05/28/did-the-indians-hit-brandon-phillips-on-purpose-he-doesnt-care/

  • Author

Choo 8 Cozart 6 Votto 3 Phillips 4 Bruce 9 Frazier 5 Paul 7 Hanigan 2 Hannahan DH

Rushing home after work to get the yard mowed in time to watch the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.