Heat/Pacers series

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul George went from Hero to Zero in 2.2 seconds. I just can't understand how an NBA player can allow a layup in that situation.

He's a baby in NBA playoff years. Still like him as a player.

Defense 101 - Stay between your man and the basket.

Coaching 101 - Learn throughout the game and make adjustments. No reason Hibbert shouldn't have been there after Lebron easily drove to the basket a play before.

Coaching 201 - Don't let the best player on the floor (in the league) beat you. You live with Bosh beating you, if he does.

Heat are lucky to escape with the victory. I thought they had lost the game on a couple of different occasions, still found a way to get it done. Going to be a crazy series, I have tickets for game 1 in Indy on Sunday so I'm getting stoked. Last year I was one of the only ones in the arena in Heat gear, so I imagine it will be more of the same this year (two lonely guys in white in a sea of yellow). Have to give it to Indy though, they have a tough home court, always a good atmosphere.

They were talking on Mike & Mike this morning how Lebron showed no emotion after the win last night, compared to Jordan who always showed emotion after big shots.

Said LeBron was probably upset that it took a GW layup with 2.2 remaining at home to win Game 1. Either way it seems like he is pretty focused on this series.