Heat/Pacers series

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait. Phantom walk call claims after Wade jumped 5 feet sideways on his established pivot foot? How many pivot feet do you get these days in the NBA???

:lol2: :thumb:

Just saw the replay of the Lebron foul as well. That's a foul all day. He tripped him.

But Indy deserved to win anyway. Miami didnt play well and Crawford and company made sure they wouldn't steal one.

Crawford was just bad tonight. From about the 10 minute mark to the 2 minute mark, he gave the Heat every call including that horrible shot clock violation. The last couple minutes they evened it out with the cheap foul on LeBron and the walk on Wade that never gets called in the NBA. In the end, the Pacers outplayed the Heat tonight. They deserved the win and they got it.

:lol2: :thumb:

Just saw the replay of the Lebron foul as well. That's a foul all day. He tripped him.

There were 20+ picks in that game with more contact than that one and no call was made on any of them. That is why I have a problem with the call - and I am rooting for the Pacers.

Both calls were the right calls ... but they never get called that way in the NBA. That is why I consider them bad calls.

This makes zero sense....So now we're complaining about officials calling the game correctly? Is that what I'm hearing?

This is why the NBA loses fans. Calls are made correctly at one point and totally ignored in other parts of the game. In any event glad the Pacers won, but Heat will take this series unfortunately. Lance Stephenson is starting to become a very good player. Just needs to be consistently good to reach another level.

This is why the NBA loses fans. Calls are made correctly at one point and totally ignored in other parts of the game. In any event glad the Pacers won, but Heat will take this series unfortunately. Lance Stephenson is starting to become a very good player. Just needs to be consistently good to reach another level.

Sounds like college basketball too. :D

Bosh Spice with an impressive 3 rebounds last night. In fairness he did tweak his ankle so if you extrapolate from where he was at that point he may have ended up with 5 rebounds. Bosh is averaging 13.5 pts and 6.8 rebs in the playoffs. That is not going to get it done.