Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The future looks Bright!

Featured Replies

May we have a CIVIL discussion about your young kids in your program. Be constructive. Be Respectful of opinions. "These are kids" Name the kids you think will play early and develop into the guys to watch. Sophs and Frosh.

Edited by Fear the Nation
misspelling

  • Replies 173
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Ryle has: Tanner Morgan Qb (frosh Future QB)

Chase Ross OL frosh (could start this year)

Lex Mcgregor RB soph (will see some varsity)

Collin England RB soph (May start varsity this year)

Mitchell Bateman FB soph (fast and getting strong)

Vince Vargis LB/power back Soph ( animal, hits hard, will see varsity time )

Beechwood has the following Sophs who should play and contribute on Friday nights, Fieger QB, Combs OL, Stringer RB, Slusher WR, Bankamper LB. They all played a significant role in BW's Frosh undefeated / championship season and hopefully will contribute the same this upcoming season.

  • Author
Beechwood has the following Sophs who should play and contribute on Friday nights, Fieger QB, Combs OL, Stringer RB, Slusher WR, Bankamper LB. They all played a significant role in BW's Frosh undefeated / championship season and hopefully will contribute the same this upcoming season.

I coached Combs in BCPWFL, seen the others at last years frosh championship. Thats a good core group of kids.

Two kids I am interested in.

 

Cole Von Handorf at CCH(although I hear different stories on if he is playing football or not)

Frosh QB at Conner whose name escapes me. I'm told he has a strong chance to start varsity as a sophomore.

I'm interested in Morgan I've been waiting on him to hit high school. If he progresses how I think he should you've got another Barker here.

IMO only-

CCH Soph's to watch:

Darlington -RB

Dressman-QB

Shulte- OT

McGinness- WR

Timmerman-LB

Schwartz - S

Thorson- NT

Frosh to watch:

Vonhandorf- he will play QB from what I understand and if he plays to his potential he can be Mr Kentucky Football good - no kidding. Best Frosh QB in N Ky now, no doubt in my mind

Shelton- anywhere. Kid is a beast.

Best- RB, DB

Newman- S, WR

Pilger- DE

Kuhr -NT

 

Very talented overall Freshman class coming in. I predict great things for them this year.

Vince Jarvis, not Vargis

Racke is the best Freshman QB!

 

Shocking. Well, your consistent anyway.

 

Having coached against and seen all three I'd say 1) Vonhandorf 2) Racke 3) Morgan

 

The first two - and Vonhandorf in particular - can hurt you as much with their feet as their arm. Morgan not so much with the feet.

Shocking. Well, your consistent anyway.

 

Having coached against and seen all three I'd say 1) Vonhandorf 2) Racke 3) Morgan

 

The first two - and Vonhandorf in particular - can hurt you as much with their feet as their arm. Morgan not so much with the feet.

 

Racke will probably start as the JV QB.

  • Author
It's Vince JARVIS. Or it's an amazing coincidence.

Right, misspelled his name.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.