Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds 15 Nationals 0 (4/5/13)

Featured Replies

Does Bruce have an options left, I know that sounds silly on one hand but he seriously needs to find out how to hit a baseball.

 

I see what you did there, 2 doubles since this post :laugh:

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess you guys watching the game from home tonight didn't know about the guy running on the field. Apparently came out of the outfiled, slid into 2nd base and came up giving a high five to the Red on 2nd base. I think it was Meso. Didn't see it actually happen.

What an offensive outburst by the Reds. Hope they saved some for tomorrow.

Anyone think the Nationals will try to pay the Reds back for this blow out?

Not sure what you're referring to, but if you mean keeping the foot on the pedal, yes. Stealing 2nd base with a 10 run lead, no.

Such a fun night to be down at the GABP!
It is a good day to be a Red but when I go to a game I'd rather see a better game, personally.

 

Give me a pitching duel with good defense or a close game that at least makes the managers think.

 

But I will take a 15-0 blowout if that's all I can get :banana:

Boom went the dynamite...cheers to many more left in the tank this series!

It is a good day to be a Red but when I go to a game I'd rather see a better game, personally.

 

Give me a pitching duel with good defense or a close game that at least makes the managers think.

 

But I will take a 15-0 blowout if that's all I can get :banana:

 

Yeah, while selling beer, I always try to BS with people from time to time to break up my evening a little, so many said it was the best game they've ever been too:

 

6 Hr's

A Pinch Hit Grand Slam

A Player gets his first career hit (I think)

Fan runs on the field and gets demolished by security.

Friday Fireworks (if there wasn't already enough in the game)

And all against one of the favorites to make the World Series

 

But if you're looking for that pitching duel, Sunday might be your day to be at GABP.

  • Author

^How'd you get that gig anyways? I've thought about trying to do it the past couple seasons now.

Yeah, while selling beer, I always try to BS with people from time to time to break up my evening a little, so many said it was the best game they've ever been too:

 

6 Hr's

A Pinch Hit Grand Slam

A Player gets his first career hit (I think)

Fan runs on the field and gets demolished by security.

Friday Fireworks (if there wasn't already enough in the game)

And all against one of the favorites to make the World Series

 

But if you're looking for that pitching duel, Sunday might be your day to be at GABP.

 

 

E-6

Yeah, while selling beer, I always try to BS with people from time to time to break up my evening a little, so many said it was the best game they've ever been too:

 

6 Hr's

A Pinch Hit Grand Slam

A Player gets his first career hit (I think)

Fan runs on the field and gets demolished by security.

Friday Fireworks (if there wasn't already enough in the game)

And all against one of the favorites to make the World Series

 

But if you're looking for that pitching duel, Sunday might be your day to be at GABP.

 

There was lots of excitement and I'm sure it was just a fun atmosphere to be around.

 

I am probably in the minority but the game itself wasn't all that interesting for me. For what it is worth, I enjoyed the 13 inning opening day game more.

^How'd you get that gig anyways? I've thought about trying to do it the past couple seasons now.

 

Buddy of mine did it last year, he helped pass my name onto the Manager. App/Interview and the rest is history.

 

If you're really interested, remind me during the offseason and I will pass your name on to the boss. From what I understand, they are usually done hiring once the season starts. But they hire quite a handful of new beer vendors every year I believe.

 

E-6

 

Thank you, I wasn't for sure or not. Hard to keep track of everything down there.

Dads 70 and a diehard fan for decades. Took him, my nephew+bro in law. We had a blast!! Went Wed too. Loving Choo so far. I've got a soft spot for guys that take shots for the team!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.