Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four officials

Featured Replies

John Cahill, Mike Eades,, Tony Greene, Karl Hess, John Higgins, Les Jones, Randy McCall, Doug Sirmons, Mark Whitehead, Terry Wymer.

Greene I see a lot so I know he will stay out of the way. Cahill ... he's had some run ins with Cal, hasn't he? The other guys I don't know from Adam. I pay close to zero attention to officials.

  • Author
:ohbrother:

 

Is there one you don't like?

Is there one you don't like?

 

Not a fan of Cahill, Hess, and Higgins...

Not a fan of Cahill, Hess, and Higgins...

 

I can't forget the game this year when a player was lying almost at Higgins feet with the ball, clearly out of bounds, with Higgins looking right at him and did not blow his whistle.

Do any of these guys like to call games tightly, or like to be a part of the show? About the only way I see Louisville losing is if they get a crew that calls the game similar to the 1997 championship game.

Would have liked to seen Roger Ayers make the Final 4. He's a very good official.

  • Author
Do any of these guys like to call games tightly' date=' or like to be a part of the show? About the only way I see Louisville losing is if they get a crew that calls the game similar to the 1997 championship game.[/quote']

 

Simon and Bibby aren't playing in this championship game, and Nazr Mohammed won't be shooting free throws for the Cardinals. :lol2:.

A tightly officiated game does worry me, especially now with Ware being out.

A tightly officiated game does worry me, especially now with Ware being out.

 

Ware is out,,, I didn't know that,,,,what happened?????:sssh:

Simon and Bibby aren't playing in this championship game, and Nazr Mohammed won't be shooting free throws for the Cardinals. :lol2:.

 

 

Didn't Arizona shoot something like 41 FT's in that game.

  • Author

 

Didn't Arizona shoot something like 41 FT's in that game.

 

They may have, but I never once thought the officiating is why Kentucky lost that game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.