Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aaron Gordon. Where is he going?

What school will he announce for Tuesday night? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. What school will he announce for Tuesday night?

    • Oregon
      18%
    • Washington
      0%
      0
    • Arizona
      77%
    • Kentucky
      4%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I thought when UK landed Randle' date=' they had no chance at Gordon. Guess we'll see.[/quote']

 

Maybe Cal told Gordon if he AND Wiggins come to UK they could win every game by 40....

I'd pay to watch him in the layup line. I say Zona.

Also said his parents were "shocked" when he told them his decision....

 

His parents are shocked while Wiggins' brother said his decision will shock the world. Maybe they are both headed to Witchita.

 

His parents are shocked while Wiggins' brother said his decision will shock the world. Maybe they are both headed to Witchita.

 

Or FGCU....

I don't see him leaving the west coast, but you never know with these things.

He is announcing at about 12:45 Tuesday during media day.

Do you know what station? ESPN, ESPNU?

I figured it would be Arizona, but I'm starting to think Oregon may slip in.

Do you know what station? ESPN, ESPNU?

 

I asked before but didn't get a answer. Trying to find it and can't. Anyone know what station????????

Dont think its televised.

  • Author
I asked before but didn't get a answer. Trying to find it and can't. Anyone know what station????????

 

Don't think it's one anywhere.

  • Author

Arizona

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.