Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrow To Georgia State

Featured Replies

I liked Ryan and it seems there were flashes of a really really good point guard...unfortunately he couldn't put it all together.

I wish him the best and hope he can play right away.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope his dad is okay but am I the only one thinking his fathers health isn't the only reason he is leaving? My take..

 

Cal--- Ryan, we appreciate your efforts here but unfortunately you are not tough enough to handle this level of basketball for what I need. I have a super class coming in and you are welcome to stay, but if I need a scholarship, I may take yours. Baring a series of injuries I do not see you getting any minutes. Now, I'm willing to help you get to a school where you may not have to sit out a year and you would be able to play in the games versus sitting on the bench. Here is how I think we should handle the move, etc...

 

Harrow-- Thanks coach for being honest and please help me move where I can play right away.

 

Just how I think it went down and I do hope his father is okay. But, if he was a stud and able to play at this level, I think his dad gets moved to Lexington.

I hope his dad is okay but am I the only one thinking his fathers health isn't the only reason he is leaving? My take..

 

Cal--- Ryan, we appreciate your efforts here but unfortunately you are not tough enough to handle this level of basketball for what I need. I have a super class coming in and you are welcome to stay, but if I need a scholarship, I may take yours. Baring a series of injuries I do not see you getting any minutes. Now, I'm willing to help you get to a school where you may not have to sit out a year and you would be able to play in the games versus sitting on the bench. Here is how I think we should handle the move, etc...

 

Harrow-- Thanks coach for being honest and please help me move where I can play right away.

 

Just how I think it went down and I do hope his father is okay. But, if he was a stud and able to play at this level, I think his dad gets moved to Lexington.

Really? I want to know the only person to think his father's illness is the sole reason for him leaving? :lol2:
I hope his dad is okay but am I the only one thinking his fathers health isn't the only reason he is leaving? My take..

 

Cal--- Ryan, we appreciate your efforts here but unfortunately you are not tough enough to handle this level of basketball for what I need. I have a super class coming in and you are welcome to stay, but if I need a scholarship, I may take yours. Baring a series of injuries I do not see you getting any minutes. Now, I'm willing to help you get to a school where you may not have to sit out a year and you would be able to play in the games versus sitting on the bench. Here is how I think we should handle the move, etc...

 

Harrow-- Thanks coach for being honest and please help me move where I can play right away.

 

Just how I think it went down and I do hope his father is okay. But, if he was a stud and able to play at this level, I think his dad gets moved to Lexington.

 

I agree.

I agree.

 

I also think he was shown the door. Why not come out earlier and say why. Why not tell that your dad is sick instead of trying to hide it. He would have had more compassion if he had just said my dad had a stroke and I have to go take care of him first. But no he disappeared and caused suspicion.

 

Why wait till now to say you are leaving when at end of season you say you are coming back and have no where to go.

 

He was told to hit the road and that he wasn't good enough.

 

I do hope his dad is good and recovers and Ryannhas a good college career.

I just saw this on WKYT sports. I wish him all the best.

 

I also think he was shown the door. Why not come out earlier and say why. Why not tell that your dad is sick instead of trying to hide it. He would have had more compassion if he had just said my dad had a stroke and I have to go take care of him first. But no he disappeared and caused suspicion.

 

Why wait till now to say you are leaving when at end of season you say you are coming back and have no where to go.

 

He was told to hit the road and that he wasn't good enough.

 

I do hope his dad is good and recovers and Ryannhas a good college career.

 

Ehhhhh I get what you're saying about more compassion and understanding ref but we as people(not fans) should have that regardless. I do agree though this paints a very different picture of why he struggled all season. Either way I hope he kicks butt at GA ST, wish nothing but the best for the young man.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.