March 8, 201313 yr Author UK has to attack the basket with WCS and Poythress. No threes unless you have a wide open look and can set and shoot.
March 8, 201313 yr I know he has missed a few, but they still need to get Wiltjer the ball for the 3 point shot.
March 8, 201313 yr Author I know he has missed a few, but they still need to get Wiltjer the ball for the 3 point shot. Disagree. Attack the basket. Shooting 3's feeds the soft play and they can't shoot it tonight anyway.
March 8, 201313 yr Author Looks like we are going to be NIT bound. No way. NCAA or bust. There is zero purpose for this UK team to play in the NIT.
March 8, 201313 yr When they made the run to get it to 3 I thought they might take this. Clearly, another mirage. Better win the SEC tourney. Oh well, we'll always have 2012. What a depressing day.....
March 8, 201313 yr Disagree. Attack the basket. Shooting 3's feeds the soft play and they can't shoot it tonight anyway. Totally Agree.
March 8, 201313 yr Only positive I can come pick with is its only a little over a month until the spring football game. Nothing worse than getting spanked by Georgia while having to listen to Bobby Knight.
March 8, 201313 yr No way. NCAA or bust. There is zero purpose for this UK team to play in the NIT. Oh I agree. I more or less meant the NCAA tourney doesn't seem possible at this point. Honestly this team doesn't deserve a bid.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.