Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs. Georgia Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Goodwin stills thinks he can dribble the ball through the middle of three guys.

 

This game is starting to look like Arkansas.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is painful to watch. It's like an unorganized pickup game.

Goodwin has not improved from game 1. Still makes the same mistakes.

 

One hates to harp on this but you are right IMO. Poythress is another that looks as though he's not getting it. This "team" does not play as a team and just has not improved together. If the Kittens loose this one, they honestly don't deserve an NCAA berth.

 

Is there a rhyme or reason to this offense? Questionable shot selections, lousy ball handling, atrocious defense. Offensive rebounding? What the hell is that? Just not a good team this year folks.

Jinx...:lol2:

 

Old people think alike. :lol2:

Absence of On-Floor Leadership.

  • Author

Another season long problem ... inability of our guards to stop opponents from penetration.

Bright spot of this whole game is WCS hustle.

When we drive on a fast break will we please attack the rim!

For some reason I thought this game started later so I missed most of it. Guess I haven't missed too much?

  • Author
For some reason I thought this game started later so I missed most of it. Guess I haven't missed too much?

 

Lucky man.

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

For some reason I thought this game started later so I missed most of it. Guess I haven't missed too much?

 

You should buy a lottery ticket.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.