What is the greatest comedy of all-time?

CLASSIC!!! Hardly ever get tot see it...this movie would be in the Top 10 just based on the scene with the punch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMiPjnNF7Dc

"Does have a little wang in it"

Good call...One of my favorite movies,and one of my favorite comedy scenes in a movie...

Bimbeau:[after tasting the punch, It does have a little wang to it. Good, though.:eek:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I can't believe a couple of moveis that have NOT been mentioned yet.

Fast Times at Ridgemont High- Probably best "high school coming of age" movie ever...and who can forget Phoebe Cates?

The Naked Gun- Come on guys, maybe one of the funnisets movies EVER!

Major League- For sure one of the funniest sports movies of all time

Lot of good ones have been mentioned already as well. Caddyshack and Stripes being two of my favorites, which is very ironic becasue I really am not that big a fan of Bill Murray overall.

Guest Birdflu
Man, I can't believe a couple of moveis that have NOT been mentioned yet.

Fast Times at Ridgemont High- Probably best "high school coming of age" movie ever...and who can forget Phoebe Cates?

The Naked Gun- Come on guys, maybe one of the funnisets movies EVER!

Major League- For sure one of the funniest sports movies of all time

Lot of good ones have been mentioned already as well. Caddyshack and Stripes being two of my favorites, which is very ironic becasue I really am not that big a fan of Bill Murray overall.

For me, Fast Times at Ridgemont High was memorable because of Phoebe Cates. And Bill Murray was excellent in "What About Bob", which is also one of my favorite comedies.