Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 62 Augusta 59

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RP has got some pizza now. He's definitely not sharing that.

Congrats to Augusta on a great season!

Augusta has a gritty team. A lot to be proud of. Only request I have, next time sit in your designated area.

Congrats to Scott on the win. Congrats to Augusta on a great season!

Augusta has a gritty team. A lot to be proud of. Only request I have, next time sit in your designated area.

 

Had they done that, the Fieldhouse would've tilted to one side! :lol:

:laugh: Your are right, did the whole town show up for the game?

:laugh: Your are right, did the whole town show up for the game?

 

Not sure of the population of Augusta, but it sure looked like the whole town was there. I guess Taylor Mill needs to represent in the next game. They took all the lower level seating leaving Scott fans to fill in where they could. I guess the City of Taylor Mill should show a little more support for the Eagles and put the word out. I'm sure Augusta did!

Not sure of the population of Augusta, but it sure looked like the whole town was there. I guess Taylor Mill needs to represent in the next game. They took all the lower level seating leaving Scott fans to fill in where they could. I guess the City of Taylor Mill should show a little more support for the Eagles and put the word out. I'm sure Augusta did!

 

If there was anyone looking to rob Augusta/Bracken County, they should've done it the week of the District Tournament and tonight.

No Mason County, no Augusta = no money. I think you may hear crickets Friday night and Saturday night to some extent. If Friday afternoon's game was in the evening, maybe you have a decent crowd to watch Omar, but so far considering the sizes of their schools Montgomery,Harrison,Clark and Scott haven't showed up.

Tough ending to a fairybook story for the Augusta Panthers. Somehow it seemed scripted for Augusta to end up in the regional finals. Women, children, and grown men alike were in tears after this one.

 

Congratulations to Coach Hinson and his team for what will be talked about forever - the success of the 2013 Augusta Panthers.

I'm sure that Coach Hinson is already thinking about a return engagement next season, as well he should.

Congratulations also to the seniors. You have left a proud legacy and the roots of what could become the biggest little basketball program in the state. Success breeds success.

If I'm not mistaken, Augusta started three freshmen tonight.

How about Nick Jackson's dunk!!! That silenced the crowd....but only for a little bit then Augusta faithful was back on their feet.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.