Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Predictions

Featured Replies

What are everyone's thoughts as to who will make it to BOK?

 

Her are the matchups...

 

33rd: Cooper vs Conner/Heritage

Boone County vs Ryle

 

34th: Dixie vs Lloyd/Villa

St. Henry vs Ludlow

 

35th: Holmes vs Beechwood/CovLatin

CovCath vs Holy Cross

 

36th: Newport vs Dayton/Bellevue

NewCath vs Highlands

  • Replies 53
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooper

Boone County

 

Dixie

Ludlow

 

Holmes

Cov Cath

 

Newport

NCC

 

Pretty much the same except I don't see Ludlow upsetting St. Henry.

Wow! Cov. Cath vs. Holy Cross. When & where is that taking place?

HC vs Cov Cath will be on Wednesday, Feb 20th - 6:30 at Holmes HS.

  • Author
Wow! Cov. Cath vs. Holy Cross. When & where is that taking place?

 

Should be the best first round game, if you are in the area I would definitely recommend attending!

HC vs Cov Cath will be on Wednesday, Feb 20th - 6:30 at Holmes HS.

 

Thanks.

 

Of course, I can't make it.

Pretty much the same except I don't see Ludlow upsetting St. Henry.

 

Would it really be an upset?

HC vs Cov Cath will be on Wednesday, Feb 20th - 6:30 at Holmes HS.

 

Toughest game to pick in the entire bunch.

Would it really be an upset?

 

I think so. Both records are around .500. St. Henry won a close one between the 2 teams early in the season. I also think St Henry is playing better ball and has played a much tougher schedule.

Your reasons for thinking it would not be an upset?

Would it really be an upset?

 

IMO it would easily be an upset.

I think so. Both records are around .500. St. Henry won a close one between the 2 teams early in the season. I also think St Henry is playing better ball and has played a much tougher schedule.

Your reasons for thinking it would not be an upset?

 

When I think of St. Henry I do not necessarily think of them as being a power house and that they would just wipe the floor with Ludlow. Although I have not seen St. Henry play this year, I have seen Ludlow and they are a very scrappy bunch. The big guy they have is a nice player, not sure of his name but he can go inside and out. I just don't think one way or another it would be an upset. All I am saying is I think both teams have an equal chance at winning!!! It is not like one team is heads and shoulders above the other.

When I think of St. Henry I do not necessarily think of them as being a power house and that they would just wipe the floor with Ludlow. Although I have not seen St. Henry play this year, I have seen Ludlow and they are a very scrappy bunch. The big guy they have is a nice player, not sure of his name but he can go inside and out. I just don't think one way or another it would be an upset. All I am saying is I think both teams have an equal chance at winning!!!

 

Not saying they would wipe the floor with them. I have seen St. Henry play a few times this year but have not seen Ludlow play. I am very familiar with the players from both teams. While I do like the play of Cody, St Henry has more depth.

Ludlow is 11-2 against fellow small schools and 1-10 against larger foes. That only win was against Pendleton county.

I'd consider a Ludlow win more than just a mild upset. St. Henry should win by 8-10.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.