9th Region Predictions

What are everyone's thoughts as to who will make it to BOK?

Her are the matchups...

33rd: Cooper vs Conner/Heritage

Boone County vs Ryle

34th: Dixie vs Lloyd/Villa

St. Henry vs Ludlow

35th: Holmes vs Beechwood/CovLatin

CovCath vs Holy Cross

36th: Newport vs Dayton/Bellevue

NewCath vs Highlands

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it really be an upset?

I think so. Both records are around .500. St. Henry won a close one between the 2 teams early in the season. I also think St Henry is playing better ball and has played a much tougher schedule.

Your reasons for thinking it would not be an upset?

I think so. Both records are around .500. St. Henry won a close one between the 2 teams early in the season. I also think St Henry is playing better ball and has played a much tougher schedule.

Your reasons for thinking it would not be an upset?

When I think of St. Henry I do not necessarily think of them as being a power house and that they would just wipe the floor with Ludlow. Although I have not seen St. Henry play this year, I have seen Ludlow and they are a very scrappy bunch. The big guy they have is a nice player, not sure of his name but he can go inside and out. I just don't think one way or another it would be an upset. All I am saying is I think both teams have an equal chance at winning!!! It is not like one team is heads and shoulders above the other.

When I think of St. Henry I do not necessarily think of them as being a power house and that they would just wipe the floor with Ludlow. Although I have not seen St. Henry play this year, I have seen Ludlow and they are a very scrappy bunch. The big guy they have is a nice player, not sure of his name but he can go inside and out. I just don't think one way or another it would be an upset. All I am saying is I think both teams have an equal chance at winning!!!

Not saying they would wipe the floor with them. I have seen St. Henry play a few times this year but have not seen Ludlow play. I am very familiar with the players from both teams. While I do like the play of Cody, St Henry has more depth.

Ludlow is 11-2 against fellow small schools and 1-10 against larger foes. That only win was against Pendleton county.

I'd consider a Ludlow win more than just a mild upset. St. Henry should win by 8-10.