Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida Updates

Featured Replies

I hope he's not hurt badly. Big guys struggle with leg injuries. What a shame. Hope he's okay.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's bad very very bad. I feel really bad for him.

Pretty cool to see the whole team come together and carry him out.

Dear NBA,

 

Please draft Archie Goodwin, he will fit right in with the rest of the ball hogs in your league.

 

Thanks,

 

UK fans

  • Author

Who was the buffoon that threw the bad pass that led to that sequence

Coach Cal looked like he wanted to puke. The very reason he tells his kids to go pro if they are going to be a high pick.

  • Author

Nice turnover, Poythress.

Alex is the weakest player with the ball that I've seen in a UK uniform in a long time.

  • Author

Young was over UK's back right then.

This will probably be the largest crowd for Florida this year. Have to be at least 10,000.

Prater changed his pivot foot twice

  • Author

Wiltjer is the most pathetic defender I've seen in a while.

So I hear the Harrison twins are good. Next year should be fun. :cry:

Prater changed his pivot foot twice

I thought the same thing.

So I hear the Harrison twins are good. Next year should be fun. :cry:

 

They seem to be the type who won't let teams punk them, like Florida has done to UK tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.