Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida Updates

Featured Replies

^I don't think LeBron could help the Cats come back in this game.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Archie makes me want to pull my hair out. I knew he was Gunna play like this when he said he was a big game player and would come to play against Florida in an interview.

 

He plays like this every game. :lol:

Agreed, I've never wanted someone off a UK team faster than Archie.

 

Agreed. Most disliked player to me in my lifetime.

Agreed, I've never wanted someone off a UK team faster than Archie.

 

If he enrolled at East Carter tomorrow I'd beg Coach Baker to cut him. I miss Patrick Sparks or Saul Smith! That's how bad Archie is.

Only question remaining. Can they keep it under 20?

He plays like this every game. :lol:

Lol true.

Florida is getting a lot of long rebounds. Getting the bounces tonight. But some of that is Cat's lack of hustle.

UK's guards can't guard UF guards out on the floor or keep them out of the paint.

UK could cut the lead to 5 and I would still feel like it was a blow out.

Florida couldn't make a shot against Arkansas if the rim had been as big as a washing tub. They can't miss tonight.

Obvious foul on Murphy over the back.

Bad call, moved under him.

Just wn you think this game couldn't get any worse.... It does. I hope he's Ok.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.