Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Have I mentioned that I HATE "bimbo interviews"?

  • Replies 81
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WCS got fouled on that shot. The refs are getting caught up in the crowd noise and swallowing their whistle.

Florida 5-6 on threes.

UK is running absolutely no offense. They look terrible.

Poythress needs to post up with Stein at the high post.

Goodwin if horrible. I hope he hears whatever he needs to so he'll go pro. My least favorite player I've ever watched in a kentucky uniform.

 

WCS and Poythress need seasoning. Noel was the only guy that came to play tonight.

That dunk was due to Harrow's lack of defense

  • Author

Wiltjer.

Florida might be the best team UK has played.

Young was in the lane for 7 seconds with no call.

Why was UK not trying to get the final shot?

Goodwin if horrible. I hope he hears whatever he needs to so he'll go pro. My least favorite player I've ever watched in a kentucky uniform.

 

WCS and Poythress need seasoning. Noel was the only guy that came to play tonight.

 

I agree with your assessment of Goodwin. But I feel like Polson came to play tonight.

 

What a terrible last possession. This team frustrates me so much sometimes I feel like I'm watching a Billy Clyde team.

I agree with your assessment of Goodwin. But I feel like Polson came to play tonight.

 

What a terrible last possession. This team frustrates me so much sometimes I feel like I'm watching a Billy Clyde team.

 

Polson always comes ready that was an overbite on my part :thumb:. I wish he had the skill and athleticism of some of the other guys on the roster.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.