Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1/28: Covcath at Scott Predictions

Who wins? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Colonels travel to Taylor MIll Monday night for a 9th/10th region battle.

 

Covcath comes in 19-4 after a 77-62 win over Ryle.

 

Scott comes in 12-8 after a 70-67 win over Perry Co Central, and have won 6 of their last 7.

 

Scott has been tough at home this year, and with 10th region officiating, Covcath will definetly have to make adjustments.

 

Thoughts?

I will be interested if the whistle is tighter given CovCath's last game vs a 10th region team; human nature to be in back of the stripes' minds.

 

Having seen both multiple times, I think Scott has the best player but CovCath has the better team.

 

CovCath 69-66; will be a really good one.

Scott's defensive pressure will bother Cov Cath. As long as Jackson stays out of foul trouble no one will be able to guard him. I'm going with the Eagles at home by 14.

  • Author

Scott is much improved since the beginning of the season.

 

I think this will be a very good game and hate to say it, but officiating will definetly be brought up by one or both sides after. Covcath will have to adjust to the different "style" of 10th region officiating.

 

Agree that Covcath has better team but Scott has best player.

 

Too close for me to pick a favorite.

  • Author
Scott's defensive pressure will bother Cov Cath. As long as Jackson stays out of foul trouble no one will be able to guard him. I'm going with the Eagles at home by 14.

 

I can almost guarantee if Scott wins, it's no where close to a 14 point margin. Would honestly be surprised if they won by more than 5.

I can almost guarantee if Scott wins, it's no where close to a 14 point margin. Would honestly be surprised if they won by more than 5.

 

I was factoring in the double-bonus ft's they'll shoot :)

I have yet to see Scott so I'm looking forward to seeing them. Their PCC win should catch every player's attention on CCH's team.

Won't pick a victor in this game but my concern is playing on Monday instead of Tuesday.

 

CovCath has played a lot of games in the past week or so and another day of rest would have been great but then again, this will give the team an additional day of rest prior to the Holy Cross District seeding game on Friday!

 

CovCath since 1-17 vs. E-Town W, Lafayette W, MoCo L, Boone Co W, Cincinnati Withrow L, Ryle W and Scott

 

Scott since 1-17 vs. Holmes L, GRC W, Campbell Co W, PCC W and CovCath

I can almost guarantee if Scott wins, it's no where close to a 14 point margin. Would honestly be surprised if they won by more than 5.

 

Agree on this. I got CCH with the W narrowly.

 

 

I think Ruthsatz might be the best player on the floor.

I have yet to see Scott so I'm looking forward to seeing them. Their PCC win should catch every player's attention on CCH's team.

 

Is PCC that good?

Is PCC that good?

 

Good enough with two studs that you have to give Scott full credit for a good win.

The guards from Scott will give CovCath site. They really locked up PCC's PG who has D1 offers and gave Holmes PG fits. On a side note, watched a lot if H.S. bball and Holmes PG is best PG I have seen in last 2 years.

  • Author

Wasn't going to but I think I might head out to Scott tomorrow. This should be a really good game.

Wasn't going to but I think I might head out to Scott tomorrow. This should be a really good game.

 

Me too Walter, think this could be a good one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.