Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK vs LSU Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
I would like to see UK post up their smaller guards with either Goodwin or Mays, maybe go back to Wiltjer or Poythress in the post as well.

 

Both good ideas. I am with you.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
If I was LSU at 5 minutes to go I would foul Goodwin every play.

 

I think Goodwin is looking better at the line today. He is bending the knees a little. I am sure they are working on it with him.

Flagrant Foul????!!

  • Author
Flagrant Foul????!!

 

Bluto showing up in time to queu up the final score thread. :D

  • Author

I go to Poythress a few times down the stretch. He is playing his best game as a Wildcat IMO and wants the ball today.

15 TO's 11 in the second half for the Cat's. This team just doesn't know how to play the game as a team.

  • Author

Good D. Nice box out by Poythress to get the foul call and stop a second chance opportunity.

  • Author

Harrow is the weakest player I have seen at UK in a long time - physically and even more so mentally. I really would rather see Polson out there.

:madman:Turnovers

Harrow is the weakest player I have seen at UK in a long time - physically and even more so mentally. I really would rather see Polson out there.
Well you (we) got our wish ;)

FT's:madman:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.