Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Butler 64 Gonzaga 63

Featured Replies

What a basketball game! I am glad that I had recorded this one while watching UK. Butler's kids play with all they have on every trip down the floor regardless of the score. Other than UK of course, Butler is by far my favorite team to watch. Doc said what I was going to about B. Stephens, he is my favorite coach. There are a few other great coaches in the game now but imo B. Stephens is as good as there is in the game, actually the best coach right now, jmo.

Both teams left it all on the floor and left the floor completely exhausted, so much play/plays in this one I can't pick one that stands out (except the final shot of course). Butler and Gonzaga are as well coached as it gets and I love the way their kids play the game.

This game was basketball the way it was meant to be played.

Brad Stevens - next Louisville or Duke head coach......whoever retires first, wins.

Brad Stevens - next Louisville or Duke head coach......whoever retires first, wins.

 

Maybe but he seems awfully satisfied where he is at. Stephens grew up 10 minutes from Hinkel/Butler and when ask about so many jobs before I have heard him say "you don't mess with happiness....I am very happy". I would think that a Duke assistant would take over when coach K retires. Of course one never knows.

Brad Stevens - next Louisville or Duke head coach......whoever retires first, wins.

 

Maybe- I think he is a Midwestern guy. I could see him taking a big time Big 10 job.

Great finish, glad UK's game ended in time to catch the end of this one. Not sure what Gonzaga was doing on that inbounds play, they basically gave it away.

Am I the only person that thinks the Gonzaga player, that the ball was thrown to on the inbounds pass , was shoved in the back? I thought it was an obvious foul.

It should have been called.

Why didn't Clarke play for Butler?

Why didn't Clarke play for Butler?

 

Still recovering from almost getting paralyzed in the Dayton game. Has a neck sprain.

Still recovering from almost getting paralyzed in the Dayton game. Has a neck sprain.

 

He expects to be back soon.

Am I the only person that thinks the Gonzaga player, that the ball was thrown to on the inbounds pass , was shoved in the back? I thought it was an obvious foul.

That happens quite often in the last seconds of a close game and the home team is in full court press mode. The officials get caught up in the crowd noise and won't blow their whistles. Florida lost an early season game at Arizona in a similar fashion. I felt they were fouled several times by Arizona in the last seconds when they lost the ball to steals, but nothing was called. The Wildcats won on a last second shot.

Brad Stevens - next Louisville or Duke head coach......whoever retires first, wins.

 

Maybe he is trying to do at Butler what Coach K has done at Duke? The Butler and Brad Stephens brand has certainly gained much more prominense over the last 5 years... maybe he keeps that going.

  • Author
Maybe he is trying to do at Butler what Coach K has done at Duke? The Butler and Brad Stephens brand has certainly gained much more prominense over the last 5 years... maybe he keeps that going.

 

Sure hope this is the case!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.