Covington Catholic vs. Highlands 1/14

I will say that the new floor and lights are nice.....

This could be a trap game for CovCath after playing Holmes and NCC and with the upcoming Toyota Classic starting on Thursday vs. some of the best teams in Kentucky but my guess is, one Spence Hemmer won't allow the Colonels to look past HHS.

Glad that there is finally going to be a game in the girls gym for the boys team. Expect a packed house tonight as I am sure the fans will come out in droves for this game. A tall task for the HHS team, but stranger things have happened and if the student section is charged up perhaps they can push the boys over the top. I am sure offseason conditioning will conclude a little early tonight because of it being Colonel night. Good luck to both teams and lets hope that it is a competitive game from start to finish.

I will say that the new floor and lights are nice.....

This could be a trap game for CovCath after playing Holmes and NCC and with the upcoming Toyota Classic starting on Thursday vs. some of the best teams in Kentucky but my guess is, one Spence Hemmer won't allow the Colonels to look past HHS.

This won't be a trap game. Noway, nohow. That's just an excuse. Now do I think the Birds will win? Maybe. Maybe not. Stranger things have happened in these type of big games.

Oh, and before any of the Blueboy supporters rag HHS's cheer of "lets play football", at least let us have that. LOL!