Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia mom shoots intruder

Featured Replies

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for her! Glad she was able to exercise her 2nd amendment rights and protect her children.

How long before some idiot liberal defense attorney tries to say 5 shots was excessive and tries to charge her with something?

  • Author
How long before some idiot liberal defense attorney tries to say 5 shots was excessive and tries to charge her with something?

 

I'd say soon. Her defense if I was her attorney was that she was so skilled as to not kill him. Only injure him about the head and neck.

How long before some idiot liberal defense attorney tries to say 5 shots was excessive and tries to charge her with something?
Probably already has. Sure wouldn't surprise me.

Well, I had hopes for this thread, but yet again, people want to introduce political views.

Well, I had hopes for this thread, but yet again, people want to introduce political views.
It's a thread about a woman using a gun to protect her family during a time when our president and congress is trying to infringe on our rights. Where exactly did you hope to see the thread go?
Good for her! Glad she was able to exercise her 2nd amendment rights and protect her children.

 

That's awesome. You enter someone's house with harm in your heart and you leave in a body bag or your butt filled with lead.

Edited by spindoc

That's awesome. You enter someone's house with harm in your heart and you leave in a body bag or your butt filled with lead.
:thumb: I say awesome is worthy description.

Edited by spindoc

How long before some idiot liberal defense attorney tries to say 5 shots was excessive and tries to charge her with something?

I was thinking the same. Also I did not see anything mentioned about the intruder being armed. So then she shot an "unarmed" intruder while hiding in a closet with her children.

  • Author

Armed. Unarmed. She was totally within her rights to split his head like a canoe. I wonder what would have been the outcome if she wasn't armed.

Guess her house was not on the published list of permit holders. :D

  • Author

On a somewhat related note, I was at the gun range this Saturday with the high about 40 degrees, and pleasantly surprised to see 6 women (I brought 2) at the range learning and practicing safe and effective handgun/firearm use. Tickled to see them there and applaud them for doing so. While we are knee deep in an environment of thievery and violence, and destruction of personal property, it's refreshing that many are taking a stand to protect their homes, property, and lives of those who can't protect themselves (children). Kudos ladies.:thumb:

This is an interesting case. She lived in a decent neighborhood. The police officer in the video said a few cops live in that neighborhood. The intruder bangs on her door in broad daylight. She calls her husband and he tells her what to do. Momma Bear was smart and quick. Makes me think it was more of a targeted burglary, not a random burglary. Like he was looking for something. (I'll get back to my Baldacci novel now. :lol:)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.