Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigZig Ranks NKY

Featured Replies

Ok here are my top 4 for this week (1/28) in no particular order. Rank them as you wish.

 

Conner, Highland, NCC and Notre Dame

 

Here are my next 6. Again in no particular order

 

Simon Kenton, Ryle, Holy Cross, Boone Cty, Cooper, Walton.

 

Also in the mix..

 

Holmes and Brossart.

 

Girls basketball in NKY is crazy this year.

 

Switch Highlands and ND and add SK at 5 and you got your top 5 imo until of course next wk

  • Replies 123
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BigZig Conner does NOT want to be #1 teams don't have much luck in that spot

It sure is going to be a fun regional tournament to watch this year!

Tic toc tic toc, Who does HHS play this week?

Tic toc tic toc, Who does HHS play this week?

 

They have Beechwood Tuesday and Holmes Thursday. Both teams that have had some ups and downs and I really was thinking Holmes was becoming a scary team, until last week. But you know as soon as I say that, they'll put it back together and get somebody. Just hope it's not HHS!!! At least both games are at home...but then again, we lost to NCC and Mont Co at home. Darn it! This is frustrating!!!

Ok here are my top 4 for this week (1/28) in no particular order. Rank them as you wish.

 

Conner, Highland, NCC and Notre Dame

 

Here are my next 6. Again in no particular order

 

 

Simon Kenton, Ryle, Holy Cross, Boone Cty, Cooper, Walton.

 

Also in the mix..

 

Holmes and Brossart.

 

Girls basketball in NKY is crazy this year.

 

I vote ND at number 1. Just because I think they need another loss. The rest of us have plenty!

 

But honestly, I do think the 9th region will have to go through them. They are beatable, but a very tough out.

 

I'm telling you too, if you haven't seen or played Holy Cross, look out. They aren't flying under the radar anymore!

 

I would give ND the slight edge and then NCC, SK, Conner, HC and HHS very close behind. Then the Boone, Brossart and Walton group. Then Ryle, Holmes and Cooper.

BigZig Conner does NOT want to be #1 teams don't have much luck in that spot

 

Yep, Conner just got the BigZig kiss of death :laugh:

Yep, Conner just got the BigZig kiss of death :laugh:

i read as he gave a top four and suggested that anyone of them could be number 1. Not quite the kiss of death unless all four go down!

  • Author
Yep, Conner just got the BigZig kiss of death :laugh:

 

:ohbrother:I did not rank Conner number 1. If you reread my post I said in no particular order and I listed them alphabetically. I gave up trying to rank them in order. I think anyone of 4 or maybe 5 teams can lay claim to the number 1 position. This last month is going to be exciting in NKY girls basketball.

Sure sounds like a Conner vote from my perspective, otherwise we will all lose.

Sure sounds like a Conner vote from my perspective' date=' otherwise we will all lose.[/quote']

 

Oh no you didn't!

  • Author

It appears that you are going to make me rank them in some kind of order so here you go. This is what I came up with for this week or even just this day. I'm sure things will change by the end of the week.:confused:

 

 

 

1--NDA

2--Highlands

3--Conner

4--NCC

5--Simon Kenton

6--Walton

7--Ryle

8--Holy Cross

9--Cooper

10-Boone Cty

It appears that you are going to make me rank them in some kind of order so here you go. This is what I came up with for this week or even just this day. I'm sure things will change by the end of the week.:confused:

 

1--NDA

2--Highlands

3--Conner

4--NCC

5--Simon Kenton

6--Walton

7--Ryle

8--Holy Cross

9--Cooper

10-Boone Cty

 

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!

It appears that you are going to make me rank them in some kind of order so here you go. This is what I came up with for this week or even just this day. I'm sure things will change by the end of the week.:confused:

 

 

 

1--NDA

2--Highlands

3--Conner

4--NCC

5--Simon Kenton

6--Walton

7--Ryle

8--Holy Cross

9--Cooper

10-Boone Cty

 

At least there are a few weeks left in the season to recover.

At least there are a few weeks left in the season to recover.

 

No kidding! With this list, you don't want to be anywhere near the top going into tournament play! It wouldn't surprise me if the top 6-7 all lost their last week of games on purpose! (trying to stay off this list) I'm sure they all are judging the success of their season on where Big Zig puts them and what the rest of us BGPer's think about them!!!! :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.