Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigZig Ranks NKY

Featured Replies

1--Highlands

2--NDA

3--Conner

4--NCC

5--Brossart

6--Simon Kenton

7--Walton Verona

8--Boone Cty

9--Ryle

10-Holy Cross

 

Thoughts? Comments?

  • Replies 123
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are just coming into the meat of the games, most of these teams will begin playing one another soon. One thing I will say to this point is they are all pretty evenly matched in the top grouping but I would move Simon Kenton up to at least 4th.

 

And to be fair I just haven't seen Holy Cross play yet.

1--Highlands

2--NDA

3--Conner

4--NCC

5--Brossart

6--Simon Kenton

7--Walton Verona

8--Boone Cty

9--Ryle

10-Holy Cross

 

Thoughts? Comments?

What about Gallatin? Oops.....I forgot that most folks in Boone County do not realize how close Gallatin is to them :sssh:.

I think those rankings are pretty close. I know Highlands and ND play soon and the winner of that should be number one. I wouldnt have a problem if either Highlands, ND or Conner was considered the number one team in nky. All three teams are deserving of it. It will be one heck of a 9th region tournament at the end of the season!

What about Gallatin? Oops.....I forgot that most folks in Boone County do not realize how close Gallatin is to them :sssh:.

 

Richard Skinner does! :popcorn:

1--Highlands

2--NDA

3--Conner

4--NCC

5--Brossart

6--Simon Kenton

7--Walton Verona

8--Boone Cty

9--Ryle

10-Holy Cross

 

Thoughts? Comments?

 

Nky is extremely tough to predict this year. It's HHS' turn at the top this week after getting everyone healthy and winning a tournament with good teams. But trying to rank this group of teams will drive you crazy. I fully believe any of the top 7 could beat any of the others any night. Match ups may be the reason one team beats someone and then turns around and loses to someone else. January is going to be a fun month to be a part of girls BBall in NKY! It's way early!!

Richard Skinner does! :popcorn:
Careful Mack, you might totally disrupt some nky folks geographical compass.

Gallatin is just not another door mat people. Oh well it is what it is. They don't walk around with their nose in the air they just play the game!!!!! BOOYAH

I consider myself pretty knowledgable about NKY teams yet I know nothing about Gallatin County. Hmmm?

I consider myself pretty knowledgable about NKY teams yet I know nothing about Gallatin County. Hmmm?
Your loss.:D
I consider myself pretty knowledgable about NKY teams yet I know nothing about Gallatin County. Hmmm?
I assume you are trying to say that Gallatin does not deserve the respect of the NKY teams mentioned?

No I just don't see them as a nky team

I think the rankings are pretty close with having alot of talented teams in NKY but I did look at Gallatin County's results up to this point and its not to bad at all but you also have Anderson Co. In front of you and thats one team you wont be able to get around. I think its great Gallatin is having a great year.... But if someone out of the blue has a good season and wants attention then it needs to be done year after year after year then Im assuming they will start throwing Gallatin Co in the mix. Thats just how it is.

No I just don't see them as a nky team

I don't agree, but at least your reason is not disrespectful. The Enquirer used to think like you, refusing to post game scores reported by Gallatin, until recently. They now gladly take the reported scores. I assume they are trying to gain some eyeballs.

I think the rankings are pretty close with having alot of talented teams in NKY but I did look at Gallatin County's results up to this point and its not to bad at all but you also have Anderson Co. In front of you and thats one team you wont be able to get around. I think its great Gallatin is having a great year.... But if someone out of the blue has a good season and wants attention then it needs to be done year after year after year then Im assuming they will start throwing Gallatin Co in the mix. Thats just how it is.
Anderson County looks to be the best in the 8th at the moment, but I thought we were discussing NKY teams, which I consider Gallatin to be. I can assure you that Gallatin's win over Conner was no fluke. Their success is not just "out of the blue". Sorry, wasn't trying to stir the pot.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.