Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prediction: James Quick......which school?

Which school does James Quick choose? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Which school does James Quick choose?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Timmons visits the 11th and I've been told he's at the top of the waiting list with Barker a lil under him.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Timmons visits the 11th and I've been told he's at the top of the waiting list with Barker a lil under him.

 

Why do you consider them on the same "list?" They are in two different classes.

Timmons visits the 11th and I've been told he's at the top of the waiting list with Barker a lil under him.

 

Barker is a junior and in the class of 2014? Their decisions won't effect him at all.

Steve Wiltfong w/ 247 sports

"James Quick is so smooth. Will announce Saturday between Louisville and Ohio State."

 

Why do you consider them on the same "list?" They are in two different classes.

 

I don't know if I believe it but both are rumored to be in with an offer and are feeling left out. Just a matter of locking them up. The scholarship reduction is hurting like its supposed to.

I don't know if I believe it but both are rumored to be in with an offer and are feeling left out. Just a matter of locking them up. The scholarship reduction is hurting like its supposed to.

 

I can tell you that OSU would be in a good position but they are certainly not "in with an offer" for Drew.

Steve Jones @SteveJones_CJ

 

.@SWiltfong247 the latest to hear from James Quick that Ohio State now ahead of U of L.

A guy from 247 Sports said yesterday it was 50/50. After talking to James Quick today the same guy says he is picking Ohio State.

I do believe OSU may be in the lead but its far from over. He still has to sit down with his parents.

I'm still thinking that despite what he may be saying about OSU "leading" he'll still be a Card next year.

I'm still thinking that despite what he may be saying about OSU "leading" he'll still be a Card next year.

 

I agree unless his parents give him their blessing.

I wonder if tonight's performance by the Cards will have any impact on James.

I'll be surprised if Quick isn't a Cardinal and hope that he is. If not, I still wish him nothing but the best.

I wonder if tonight's performance by the Cards will have any impact on James.

 

Very possible.

I wonder if tonight's performance by the Cards will have any impact on James.

 

I don't think so, I think his mind is already made up. I'm thinking he is a Buckeye but we will find out on Saturday!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.