Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prediction: James Quick......which school?

Which school does James Quick choose? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Which school does James Quick choose?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Which school do you think that Quick will pick?

 

I go with Louisville....

  • Replies 41
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping OSU cause he will really make me look good in Buckeye land. I've talked him up for 2 years now. Still would be surprised if he leaves Louisville but he has a chance to be apart of a machine in progress in Cbus.

James has said that the school he chooses will be the one that connects with his family.

I think UL----just a gut feeling. Plusses and minusses for both. UL will throw more than OSU, one would assume, and they need a good return man. How long Strong (and maybe Bridgewater) will stay is open to discussion. Urban is going nowhere. OSU is a more prestigious team. UL probably has more receivers that Quick will have to work his way through. UL of course is closer and his dad played there. I think it is even as to which school would better increase his NFL standing, if that is a consideration for him and the famiy.

I heard that Oregon became no longer in consideration becaue of a fear of an NCAA inquiry and the possibility that their head coach is leaving for the NFL.

  • Author

Oregon will get whacked soon...and Kelly is all but gone.

His announcement is really soon isn't it? What is the date of it?

 

Honestly, I just want to see him shine at the next level. I'd prefer he go to UL or even UK but if he goes to OSU I'll still root for him nonetheless.

Oregon will get whacked soon...and Kelly is all but gone.

 

Ducks are already out.

 

Decision supposed to come on Jan 5.

Start of 2012 OSU had no chance at him, end of 2012 James is really considering OSU. He is def going to pick Saturday and I think the pick is already made. The fact that he is debating the two is good for OSU but he's still a UL lean I say. If he goes to OSU I may have to take RP up there if my friend gives me tix, ive used all of RPs info from the start in talking James up then finally got to see him play. Also, could have a spin effect for Timmons and or Barker depending on what James does.

  • Author

^ I'm down......I know a bunch of great eateries in C'Bus.....

 

Regarding Timmons, if Quick ends up picking Louisville (which will be done during the Army AA game this Saturday), I see Timmons at UK.

Start of 2012 OSU had no chance at him, end of 2012 James is really considering OSU. He is def going to pick Saturday and I think the pick is already made. The fact that he is debating the two is good for OSU but he's still a UL lean I say. If he goes to OSU I may have to take RP up there if my friend gives me tix, ive used all of RPs info from the start in talking James up then finally got to see him play. Also, could have a spin effect for Timmons and or Barker depending on what James does.

 

Yep.

FYI-Quick did an interview with Josh Hemholdt of Rivals yesterday and named OSU his leader and also saw this tweet from yesterday:

‏@365recruiting

James Quick names #OhioState his leader.

 

It will be interesting to see which school he picks. He could just be playing up the drama for the commitment but I honestly think he is torn between the hometown school and the school he wants to go to. From all reports I've seen, he was blown away on his OSU visit when they played Michigan.

Start of 2012 OSU had no chance at him, end of 2012 James is really considering OSU. He is def going to pick Saturday and I think the pick is already made. The fact that he is debating the two is good for OSU but he's still a UL lean I say. If he goes to OSU I may have to take RP up there if my friend gives me tix, ive used all of RPs info from the start in talking James up then finally got to see him play. Also, could have a spin effect for Timmons and or Barker depending on what James does.

 

I don't think James' decision will have any impact on Drew Barker's decision. OSU is getting stud players. James going or not going will not have much, if any, sway.

I agree. Deshaun Watson is the #1 QB recruit on OSU's board for 2014, unfortunatly for OSU he is currently committed to Clemson. I think Barker is probably #2 or #3 on their board so I don't see an offer going his way until they know for sure they our out of it with Watson. I think Timmons is also a fall back plan if OSU does not get Quick, Corn Elder or Sheldon Gibson. They should have an idea on those players by the time Timmons visits in January.

 

I don't think James' decision will have any impact on Drew Barker's decision. OSU is getting stud players. James going or not going will not have much, if any, sway.

When I read Twitter I see those supposedly "in the know" on both sides who say James is definitely choosing (fill in the blank).

 

I don't think James' decision will have any impact on Drew Barker's decision. OSU is getting stud players. James going or not going will not have much, if any, sway.

 

Supply and demand if James says no someone else gets a shot. Remember OSU is short on schollys.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.