Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prediction: James Quick......which school?

Which school does James Quick choose? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Which school does James Quick choose?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I would certainly hope he'd want to stay home and play with Teddy B. That would be something to see.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's going to be a Card.

  • Author

I am at the point, where I believe, that a kid like Quick....changes everything for Louisville......if he does choose them, they make the next step.....

I am at the point, where I believe, that a kid like Quick....changes everything for Louisville......if he does choose them, they make the next step.....

Wow talk about an overreaction.

I really don't like seeing Ohio State pluck top KY kids. Hoping he picks the Cards.

Hope I am wrong but I'm hearing a lot of UL, James said he changed his mind last night.

Hope I am wrong but I'm hearing a lot of UL' date=' James said he changed his mind last night.[/quote']

 

Hope you're right!

I'd be shocked if its OSU... James will announce I the 4th quarter. Cards look to be getting a good kid.

Mike Mitchell to OSU and Quick to UL is my call, love to have one.

I am at the point, where I believe, that a kid like Quick....changes everything for Louisville......if he does choose them, they make the next step.....

 

You think with Quick they become legandary?

Wow talk about an overreaction.

 

I think he's right if you hit on Quick then guys like him and Bridgewater could become regulars in the future. Not once in a blue moon end up ULbut rather they're looking at UL all along.

James Quick to UL.. Best of luck to a long, healthy, successful career. Maybe we'll see you in a bowl game match up someday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.