January 4, 201313 yr Author What do Blaine Gabbert, Nick Foles, Christian Ponder, and Ryan Fitzpatrick all have in common? Higher QBR than Andrew Luck. :lol: Oh, so NOW QBR comes into play? Interesting......you defend Tebow every step of the way because he wins. He's a winner. He gets it done. He was 8-5 last year. He took his team to the playoffs....blah...blah....blah....now a better winner comes along(7 come from behind victories) and it's all about QBR. Well done. Nice switch. I wish the Pats would dump Brady and make Tebow the starter. See how much you like him then. :lol:
January 4, 201313 yr Oh, so NOW QBR comes into play? Interesting......you defend Tebow every step of the way because he wins. He's a winner. He gets it done. He was 8-5 last year. He took his team to the playoffs....blah...blah....blah....now a better winner comes along(7 come from behind victories) and it's all about QBR. Well done. Nice switch. I wish the Pats would dump Brady and make Tebow the starter. See how much you like him then. :lol: It's a combination of both winning and stats. Both of your choices aren't even the best statistical players at their position. All three are in the postseason. The surrounding circumstances with AP is why he's the MVP. A combination of shouldering his team to the postseason and putting up the best statistical season in the league makes it a no-brainer.
January 4, 201313 yr Author It's a combination of both winning and stats. Both of your choices aren't even the best statistical players at their position. All three are in the postseason. The surrounding circumstances with AP is why he's the MVP. A combination of shouldering his team to the postseason and putting up the best statistical season in the league makes it a no-brainer. Again. I value victories over stats.
January 4, 201313 yr Not only did Peyton Manning have a lot more help on his side of the ball than AP, but he defense was a lot better: Bronocs were ranked 3rd in opp passing yards and rushing yards Vikings were ranked 24th in opp passing yards and 11th opp rushing yards. AP had a lot less to work with and practically single-handedly got his team in the playoffs. No brainer for me and UKMF too!
January 4, 201313 yr Author Rodgers won 15 games last season when Brees AND Brady broke the passing record. #victoriesoverstats
January 6, 201313 yr Again. I value victories over stats. So using that as a criteria, shouldn't a player on the Super Bowl championship team each year be named the Leagues MVP?
January 6, 201313 yr Author So using that as a criteria, shouldn't a player on the Super Bowl championship team each year be named the Leagues MVP? I think so. Unfortunately I don't make the rules. You going to try to say Eli Manning wasn't the MVP of the league last year from start to finish? #victoriesoverstats
January 6, 201313 yr I think so. Unfortunately I don't make the rules. You going to try to say Eli Manning wasn't the MVP of the league last year from start to finish? #victoriesoverstats YEs i will be the first to say Eli was NOT the MVPof the league last year. I think Eli is one of the most overrated QB's in the league today.
January 7, 201313 yr YEs i will be the first to say Eli was NOT the MVPof the league last year. I think Eli is one of the most overrated QB's in the league today. Eli still has two Superbowl rings and two Superbowl MVP's, right? Save the Eli is over-rated stuff, please?
January 7, 201313 yr Author Eli still has two Superbowl rings and two Superbowl MVP's, right? Save the Eli is over-rated stuff, please? Exactly. I cannot stand Eli. I also can't front on his success and how good he was all of last season.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.