Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL MVP 2012

Who should be MVP? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who should be MVP?

    • Matt Ryan
      0%
      0
    • Adrian Peterson
      66%
    • Robert Griffin III
      0%
      0
    • Andrew Luck
      0%
      0
    • Russell Wilson
      4%
    • Peyton Manning
      28%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who you got?

 

 

I got Peyton Manning for this one too.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peyton in a close call. I think yesterday's game helped a lot. Especially with AP not having a good day.

I agree Peyton in a close vote.

Last year without Peyton, the Broncos were still a playoff team at 8-8. Last year without AP, the Vikes were 3-13. Give me AP.

Last year without Peyton, the Broncos were still a playoff team at 8-8. Last year without AP, the Vikes were 3-13. Give me AP.

 

AP played in the first 12 games last season, where the Vikings started off 2-10.

  • Author

I think folks are getting carried away with AP's stats this season after tearing his ACL. I'd vote for the 3 Rookie of the Year candidates for MVP before AP.

 

AP is the Offensive Player of the Year. That's it.

All Day long...give Peterson the MVP.

  • Author
Not sure why so many think AP is MVP.

 

Me either. It's actually baffling to me the more I think about it. Why not Calvin Johnson? He actually broke a record and his team sucks too.

 

Me either. It's actually baffling to me the more I think about it. Why not Calvin Johnson? He actually broke a record and his team sucks too.

 

I agree.

Not sure why so many think AP is MVP.

 

AP is literally "carrying" his team and taking them to the playoffs. Its rare you seeing an RB do that these days. He is easily the MVP in my eyes.

  • Author
AP is literally "carrying" his team and taking them to the playoffs. Its rare you seeing an RB do that these days. He is easily the MVP in my eyes.

 

But they aren't in the playoffs. Peyton has taken a crappy 8-8 team that backed into the playoffs last season to a team playing for home field advantage. Huge difference.

But they aren't in the playoffs. Peyton has taken a crappy 8-8 team that backed into the playoffs last season to a team playing for home field advantage. Huge difference.

 

A "Crappy" team that made the playoffs last year with the Jets 3rd string QB.

But they aren't in the playoffs. Peyton has taken a crappy 8-8 team that backed into the playoffs last season to a team playing for home field advantage. Huge difference.

 

I think Peyton has a lot more help on his team than AP. Solid running game, very good WRs, and a solid defense.

 

AP has zero help on offense, especially since Harvin went down.

Me either. It's actually baffling to me the more I think about it. Why not Calvin Johnson? He actually broke a record and his team sucks too.

 

Calvin Johnson was not a poll choice.

 

I voted for AP b/c he is coming off a torn ACL, has a sub-par QB, missing a weapon in Percy Harvin + the other teams know they are gonna run the ball. Maybe the MVP is the Minnesota O-line.

 

I could live with Manning if he wins though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.