Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 60 Xavier 45

Featured Replies

  • Replies 69
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost men vs boys athletically.

 

UC is a better team WITH X having 2 non-cramping guards. Without....Yikes.

 

How many FTs did X miss? 9 or 10?

 

Rubles low basketball IQ is only matched by his incredible athleticism.

 

I still vote for the game to be back on campus.

Well officiated game. I feared they would be really tight early. Didn' t happen. Good to see.

Rick Broering ‏@musketeerreport

"I thought the building was a little bit warm, but when I looked down I didn't see any Bearcats cramping up." - Chris Mack

Rick Broering ‏@musketeerreport

"We have to control the controllables. You may be playing out of position, but you still have to block out." - Chris Mack

Almost men vs boys athletically.

 

UC is a better team WITH X having 2 non-cramping guards. Without....Yikes.

 

How many FTs did X miss? 9 or 10?

 

Rubles low basketball IQ is only matched by his incredible athleticism.

 

I still vote for the game to be back on campus.

 

Rubles' shot is beyond broke. I believe X was 2/12 from the stripe and other than the two guards and Taylor they are very pedestrian.

Rick Broering ‏@musketeerreport

"Not really. Guy shoots 27 shots, he should score 25 points." - Mack on Sean Kilpatrick being a matchup problem.

Joe Danneman ‏@FOX19Joe

Chris Mack on Christon cramps: "It's not high school anymore." Said he needs to take care of his body like a big time player.

 

Rubles low basketball IQ is only matched by his incredible athleticism.

 

I kept shaking my head at him. He needs to quit shooting jumpers, specifically 3s.

Cronin: "I'm happy to get this game over with every year. ... It's the most overrated game in history."

Rick Broering ‏@musketeerreport

"Sean, do you like pressing in the backcourt and getting steals and things like that?" #ClownQuestionBro

Cronin: "I'm happy to get this game over with every year. ... It's the most overrated game in history."

 

Yeah, I found his comment interesting because he had also stated the game was good for the city.

Yeah, I found his comment interesting because he had also stated the game was good for the city.

 

In context he was talking about how it tends to lead to a let down over the next few games for each team because the hype around town is so massive. A game like this every year drives a coach crazy because it is so hard to let go tomorrow and get back to work...

 

Rubles low basketball IQ is only matched by his incredible athleticism.

 

 

I'd say you are way off base there. He had a team leading 9 boards and 7 deflections. That is about a lot more than athleticism. Poor shot selection at times, no doubt...

I'd say you are way off base there. He had a team leading 9 boards and 7 deflections. That is about a lot more than athleticism. Poor shot selection at times, no doubt...

 

Terrible shot selection is what I was referring to. Of course he saw a lot of back shots jacked up tonight so he figured he would get in the party.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.