Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 60 Xavier 45

Featured Replies

We can't talk about last night because you refuse??? :lol:

 

 

I have no answer other than theories which I've already thrown out. Not sure what else we can discuss.

 

Old folks from Kenwood, Montgomery, and northern Cincy for whatever reason didn't want to come to the game. They'll be at the next home game for X. They'll be back for the Shootout when it comes back to campus.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

I have no answer other than theories which I've already thrown out. Not sure what else we can discuss.

 

Old folks from Kenwood, Montgomery, and northern Cincy for whatever reason didn't want to come to the game. They'll be at the next home game for X. They'll be back for the Shootout when it comes back to campus.

 

Saw those older UC fans from Kenwood, Montgomery and Mason at the game. They didn't have a problem buying tickets and making it downtown... :idunno:

Saw those older UC fans from Kenwood, Montgomery and Mason at the game. They didn't have a problem buying tickets and making it downtown... :idunno:

 

I'm generalizing and spitballing. Again, irrelevant to the issue of support. The numbers speak for themselves.

I'm generalizing and spitballing. Again, irrelevant to the issue of support. The numbers speak for themselves.

 

Agreed. 11 mostly empty sections on the X side spoke volumes...

 

IMG_20121219_193603.jpg

Agreed. 11 mostly empty sections on the X side spoke volumes...

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38379[/ATTACH]

 

You are reeking of desperation here.

 

8k vs 13k

10k vs 10k

 

Which one supports best?

You are reeking of desperation here.

 

8k vs 13k

10k vs 10k

 

Which one supports best?

I am stating fact. The X showing last night was not good...

The desperation would be you doing everything you can to make excuses for the fans of X that didn't go to the game last night. They had to drive 10 miles instead of 6? Come on...

The desperation would be you doing everything you can to make excuses for the fans of X that didn't go to the game last night. They had to drive 10 miles instead of 6? Come on...

 

Again:

 

8k vs 13,500

10155 vs 10,500

 

Indisputable numbers. Why are we having this debate?

Again:

 

8k vs 13,500

10155 vs 10,500

 

Indisputable numbers. Why are we having this debate?

 

Did you go last night? Are you part of the problem??? :lol:

Did you go last night? Are you part of the problem??? :lol:

 

Yes. I am part of the problem. I go when I get freebies.

 

Even with freebies last night there is a good chance I would have passed. I can't stand that arena.

 

Better view on my 51".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.