Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nate McGovney Cleared To Play

Featured Replies

My sources concur. Go get em Nate!

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back and best of luck!

 

We need you to be 100% on January 5th - No excuses!!!! lol

Any updates on Nate's college prospects?

 

Before he got hurt there some smaller D1 schools interested. His academic transcript is very strong so some Ivy-type schools were interested.

 

I wouldn't be surprised if Bellarmine is watching closely.

A friend of mine coaches AAU ball in Ohio. Twice he has called me asking for player recommendations. The first player I recommended was Lou Maniacci and the 2nd was Nate.

 

I only recommend kids that a)can play at that level and b)kids that are good kids who will not make my recommendation look bad.

 

The coach loved having both.

 

Glad to see Nate back.

I heard a rumor that Nate hurt his knee again over the weekend.

I hope it is just a rumor and no truth to it.

Can anyone confirm???

In another thread it was stated that it was believed to be a pulled muscle and not any kind of re-tear. I am hoping this is the case.

I heard he did go down and screamed a few times. Reports say he was in some pain. He was up walking around with a slight limp the rest of the game and afterwards.

I'l check with my sources and see if I can find out any scoop. Good luck to the young man.

See the John Turner Classic thread....Afiguy would know the deal.

Campbell County is in action tonight against Silver Grove at CCHS. Will we see Nate McGovney on the court? Guess we'll find out tonight the extent of his pulled muscle. It's like crickets on here regarding this subject. :sssh:

Campbell County is in action tonight against Silver Grove at CCHS. Will we see Nate McGovney on the court? Guess we'll find out tonight the extent of his pulled muscle. It's like crickets on here regarding this subject. :sssh:

I don't believe he goes to the Dr. until tomorrow.

Campbell County is in action tonight against Silver Grove at CCHS. Will we see Nate McGovney on the court? Guess we'll find out tonight the extent of his pulled muscle. It's like crickets on here regarding this subject. :sssh:

 

There's no reason he should be playing even if he only has just a scratch on that same knee.

No reason to really discuss injuries on here but we all are hoping Nate will be okay.

I'm hearing Nate did not reinjure his ACL. I heard it is a broken or fractured Tip of his tibula? He will be on the side lines for 2-4 more weeks at least. Maybe someone on here can confirm this?

I'm hearing Nate did not reinjure his ACL. I heard it is a broken or fractured Tip of his tibula? He will be on the side lines for 2-4 more weeks at least. Maybe someone on here can confirm this?

 

All I know is he tweeted "Why me" today around 3pm and I certainly didnt think it was going to be good news.

 

He has had some bad luck but I know he will bounce back stronger than ever.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.