February 8, 201313 yr Author After months of not saying this since election time, we were back at it last weekend. Priest said the Bishop does still want it read. Still saying that prayer every weekend Mass at St. Anthony, Taylor Mill. Here are a couple links on it from the Diocese of Covington: Our Religious Liberty Prayer for Religious Liberty I have been at 3 different Catholic churches since the election. Never been said once. I'll be curious to see if we resume this Sunday.
February 8, 201313 yr I have been at 3 different Catholic churches since the election. Never been said once. I'll be curious to see if we resume this Sunday. Oh, I don't doubt you. Pastors of different parishes regularly handle things differently. Kind of interesting when all of us compare notes. Our pastor is young and VERY orthodox (which isn't a bad thing IMO).
February 17, 201313 yr We must not be for religious freedom anymore. Couldn't even find the prayer cards in the pew.
March 17, 201313 yr Author After a few weeks off, we are back for religious freedom. Still nothing for our parish.
March 17, 201313 yr Went to the Cathedral for mass last Sunday evening and it was said there, went to Divine Mercy last night....and not said there. Although at times it is said, seems to depend on the priest saying mass.
March 21, 201313 yr My parish has been saying it every Sunday, but it is not said during weekday mass.
March 21, 201313 yr We prayed it down at St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans this past Sunday. side note...that is such a cool church...was there a couple months ago!
March 21, 201313 yr side note...that is such a cool church...was there a couple months ago! I agree. I've been twice, and it's incredible ( as is NO as a whole)
March 22, 201313 yr We prayed it down at St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans this past Sunday. That is a cool church. One of my favorites in the country.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.