Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A Playoffs: Danville at Somerset

Who Wins? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Somerset Briar Jumpers

Playoff Appearances: 31

Regional Final Record: 14-5

 

Danville Admirals

Playoff Appearances: 37

Regional Final Record: 19-8

 

Past Playoff Meetings

1987 - Danville 28, Somerset 7

1988 - Somerset 23, Danville 9

1989 - Danville 28, Somerset 7

1991 - Danville 35, Somerset 6

1993 - Danville 33, Somerset 0

1999 - Somerset 10, Danville 0

2001 - Danville 40, Somerset 23

2011 - Somerset 34, Danville 23

Great and respected rivals meet again!!!

 

Danville has won 4 out of 5 games since last meeting, including a great game at Prestonsburg last week.

Somerset has won last 5 games since Danville game.

I think Somerset wins by 2 TDs.

Danville has a lot of talent. Somerset did beat Danville at Danville a few weeks ago. The Offence at Somerset has gotten better a lot since that Game. I'm going with Somerset by 2 Scores. Go Jumpers.

Someraet 28-14.

Danville plays very soft against Somerset. At this point Robbie Lucus has outcoached Sam Harp everytime they face each other, that plus the way the Jumpers intimidate the Ads, Jumpers win easily 30-6.

Danville plays very soft against Somerset. At this point Robbie Lucus has outcoached Sam Harp everytime they face each other, that plus the way the Jumpers intimidate the Ads, Jumpers win easily 30-6.

 

Danville 17 Somerset 13

Somerset has Won 6 of last 6, Danville is 4-2 in last 6, One of those losses to Somerset @ Danville. I see some people are still picking aganist Somerset, Oh well. Go Jumpers, make it 6 straight aganist Danville.

Somerset should win by at least ten.

Somerset has Won 6 of last 6, Danville is 4-2 in last 6, One of those losses to Somerset @ Danville. I see some people are still picking aganist Somerset, Oh well. Go Jumpers, make it 6 straight aganist Danville.
I will never pick against Danville no matter who they play. I think Danville is totaly capable of beating Somerset. They just have to make up their minds that they are tired of getting pushed around. The last 2 games I have watched between the two, Somerset will give a little extra push after a tackle or play is over to intimidate Danville. I would get tired of that crap and return the favor in a discrete way. Of course I know SHS players are trying to get in the DHS players head and so far they have been sucessful. I'll take Danville in a close one 17-14, on a long field goal by Danville's excellent kicker.:popcorn:
I will never pick against Danville no matter who they play. I think Danville is totaly capable of beating Somerset. They just have to make up their minds that they are tired of getting pushed around. The last 2 games I have watched between the two, Somerset will give a little extra push after a tackle or play is over to intimidate Danville. I would get tired of that crap and return the favor in a discrete way. Of course I know SHS players are trying to get in the DHS players head and so far they have been sucessful. I'll take Danville in a close one 17-14, on a long field goal by Danville's excellent kicker.:popcorn:

 

Don't blame you for not picking aganist your Team. Yes Danville is Capable of beating Somerset. Just don't think it will happen Friday.

Not sure who will win but I think this game will be very close.

Good luck Danville!

Game Day. Win Draw or Lose, both these teams have had a Good Season. Hope Danville brings a Huge Crowd, at the game early in year I think Somerset had as many fans as Danville had. Hope whoever wins stays Healthy so the can represent the Region well next Week. Go Jumpers!!!! Fear the Ears.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.