Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shabazz Muhammad ruled ineligible....

Featured Replies

For tonight's game and possibly longer. Just came across the bottom line.

Going the Kanter route possibly in terms of trying to beat the NCAA not because he played pro....

Seems strange to announce just the one game suspension. I have always felt like he'd be able to play at some point, but the longer this drags on, the less confident I am.

I think GT tried to tell everyone this? Or am I thinking of another player?

Asked for docs on July 31. Got docs on Sept 25th and Oct 10th. Telling.

 

Sounds great. Glad Cal ended up not getting him.

 

Why root against any kid not being able to play ball?

  • Author

 

Why root against any kid not being able to play ball?

 

Not rooting against him playing ball but I'm rooting that justice has been served. I know all get some sort of improper benefits but I don't like players that are in his current situation take away from a player that did it by the book.

 

Again not rooting for him to not play ball just glad that proper justice has been made. Maybe it'll soon slow down the number of problems we have like this.

Not rooting against him playing ball but I'm rooting that justice has been served. I know all get some sort of improper benefits but I don't like players that are in his current situation take away from a player that did it by the book.

 

Again not rooting for him to not play ball just glad that proper justice has been made. Maybe it'll soon slow down the number of problems we have like this.

 

I'm sure if he were at UK you would be screaming that the NCAA was out to get UK again.

  • Author

 

I'm sure if he were at UK you would be screaming that the NCAA was out to get UK again.

 

I'm sure I wouldn't buy that's okay. If its legit then there won't be anything to be upset about. If he had came to UK then yeah most reactions would be different.

Cleveland State is glad Muhammad didn't end up at UK.

Cleveland State is glad Muhammad didn't end up at UK.

 

:lol:

 

No doubt...there would be hell to pay indeed. :lol:

Cleveland State is glad Muhammad didn't end up at UK.

 

I've never understood this joke. I'm not aware of the NCAA ever taking it easy on UK.

Down here the talk is about Duke and UNC improperly providing gifts to Shabazz. Will this lead to problems in their house???

 

Do you really punish a team for "losing" out on a recruit and then getting him in trouble so he can't play with someone else??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.