Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shabazz Muhammad ruled ineligible....

Featured Replies

I'm sure if he were at UK you would be screaming that the NCAA was out to get UK again.

 

Yes, yes I would.

For the record I don't think Cal laid off of Bazz. Does anyone know for sure?

Down here the talk is about Duke and UNC improperly providing gifts to Shabazz.

 

Smart move by Bazz. No way there will be any punishment handed down for that. :lol:

I've never understood this joke. I'm not aware of the NCAA ever taking it easy on UK.

 

Mo, in the 70s it was fairly well known if not completely proven that UK cheated. Jerry Tarkanian coached LBSU and UNLV and was always under the watchful eye of the NCAA. He once joked about UK never getting in trouble despite their reputation and said something like "If the NCAA ever gets mad at UK they're going to give the death penalty to Cleveland State."

Mo, in the 70s it was fairly well known if not completely proven that UK cheated. Jerry Tarkanian coached LBSU and UNLV and was always under the watchful eye of the NCAA. He once joked about UK never getting in trouble despite their reputation and said something like "If the NCAA ever gets mad at UK they're going to give the death penalty to Cleveland State."

 

Gotcha. I've heard that joke with any number of other (not UK) teams inserted, but I didn't know it was originally directed at UK.

 

Anyway... I'd say the NCAA has gotten over protecting UK (if it was ever the case). Duke/UNC are obviously more appropriate currently. :D

Has the NCAA determined how long he is suspended?

Hate to see this with any kid, I really do, but after all the baggage that seemed to follow him, this isn't surprising at all.

 

I'm going to be interested to see how this plays out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.