State Championships

1A Mayfield...but Beechwood has been scouting them for 10 games...could have super secret game plan ready :D

2A Wide open (about 6-9 schools could win...Owensboro Cath, NCC, Somerset, Danville, Bardstown, DeSales, Murray, LCA, P'Burg)

3A Central...but watchout for Breathitt

4A Highlands (Lock)

5A Bowling Green (Lock)

6A Trinity (Lock)

Seriously?? NCC is healthy and is playing great football right now..NCC would beat Walton by 4tds..

I dont disagree with the Walton outcome and New Cath is playing better but they havent beaten anybody thats worthy of a good football team. Beechwood has been up and down all year and are a year away. NC will walk to the semis but thats as far as they get IMO.

1A Mayfield...but Beechwood has been scouting them for 10 games...could have super secret game plan ready :D

2A Wide open (about 6-9 schools could win...Owensboro Cath, NCC, Somerset, Danville, Bardstown, DeSales, Murray, LCA, P'Burg)

4A Highlands (Lock)

5A Bowling Green (Lock)

6A Trinity (Lock)

Jumper Dad I typically agree with your post and agree with the majority of your picks but do you honestly believe their are that many teams that could win it in 2A? With the classes watered down as far as playoff teams I can't imagine that many teams have a shot. Ofcourse I don't have the luxury of seeing all these teams play so I could be wrong.

Jumper Dad I typically agree with your post and agree with the majority of your picks but do you honestly believe their are that many teams that could win it in 2A? With the classes watered down as far as playoff teams I can't imagine that many teams have a shot. Of course I don't have the luxury of seeing all these teams play so I could be wrong.
Was anyone outside of Holy Cross predicting them last year. I think 2A is so even that if a team gets hot they have a chance.

O Cath #1 team for last half of the season

NCC the championship seems to ALWAYS go through them

Somerset has a great D and a Jekyll and Hyde O

Danville has been up and down, beating Boyle and almost beating 6A SK shows they are capable of playing with any in 2A

Bardstown 9-1 for a reason...they are pretty good

DeSales lost to Central by 13...if you can play with them you can play with 2A

Murray just taking the word of the folks out west singing their praises

maybe not LCA and P'burg after closer look at their records and who they have beaten.

4A Highlands (Lock)

5A Bowling Green (Lock)

6A Trinity (Lock)

IMO, one of these 4 win 2A.

Was anyone outside of Holy Cross predicting them last year. I think 2A is so even that if a team gets hot they have a chance.

O Cath #1 team for last half of the season

NCC the championship seems to ALWAYS go through them

Somerset has a great D and a Jekyll and Hyde O

Danville has been up and down, beating Boyle and almost beating 6A SK shows they are capable of playing with any in 2A

Bardstown 9-1 for a reason...they are pretty good

DeSales lost to Central by 13...if you can play with them you can play with 2A

Murray just taking the word of the folks out west singing their praises

maybe not LCA and P'burg after closer look at their records and who they have beaten.

Yes everyone up North when they beat NCC. They weren't tested after that.