Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knott/Lee Predictions

Featured Replies

Lee by around 5...should be a pretty good game though

Lee Co. 73

Knott Co. 64

Lee by 12, but they'll have to play better than they did at Powell Friday.

Professor, Lee didn"t play that bad against Powell, except for stretch in 3rd quarter. Powell much improved. I think Lee wins a close one here, probably by about 5.

Professor, Lee didn"t play that bad against Powell, except for stretch in 3rd quarter. Powell much improved. I think Lee wins a close one here, probably by about 5.

 

I agree with you. A lot of teams would have struggled with Powell's defense that night, including Knott Central.

 

Lee only hit three '3s' and they did have too many turnovers, but otherwise an average game.

 

It should be a good game. Is Dials really out for good?

I agree with you. A lot of teams would have struggled with Powell's defense that night, including Knott Central.

 

Lee only hit three '3s' and they did have too many turnovers, but otherwise an average game.

 

It should be a good game. Is Dials really out for good?

Sad situation with the Dials kid, KCC is in more trouble now that he is gone, but maybe he will be reinstated before the Tourny's.

Lee Co. 65

Knott Co. 52

Professor, Lee didn"t play that bad against Powell, except for stretch in 3rd quarter. Powell much improved. I think Lee wins a close one here, probably by about 5.

I guess I just had a pre-game thought they would win by more. I listened to it on the radio. Powell had kids hitting 3's that I'd never heard of. I suppose the Pirates have improved a lot since the first of the season. If so, then Owsley may be in trouble Tuesday when they play Powell. Owsley really needs a win right now to stop the bleeding.

Lee 69

Knott 61

I'm going with roundleather's score. Should be a good game.

I guess I just had a pre-game thought they would win by more. I listened to it on the radio. Powell had kids hitting 3's that I'd never heard of. I suppose the Pirates have improved a lot since the first of the season. If so, then Owsley may be in trouble Tuesday when they play Powell. Owsley really needs a win right now to stop the bleeding.

 

 

I think; and I could be wrong, but I believe the majority of Powell's points came from their bench. One of Powell's players, I forget which one, and I was at such an angle I couldn't see his jersey number hit a three from almost half court.

 

But I agree that Lee will have to play better to defeat Knott Central.

  • Author

I hear Knott has a pretty good J.V. and freshmen any heard anything or seen them play?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.