Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle vs. Campbell County Predictions

Featured Replies

I'll be interested to see how the Ryle defense matches up with Durham. SK played their base 3/5 and got burnt for it. I'm guessing that Ryle will load the box and dare Tyler to throw it 25 times.

No it is not time for change in Union. Ryle has a ton of talent coming in next year. This years freshman QB, Morgan, I believe will contend to start and give Ryle the balanced offense that they need.

 

I would like to see Ry;e play a 5 - 3 in this game and make Durham beat them throwing the ball.

 

Morgan is an 8th grader- so he will be a freshman next year. He plays on both the 8th grade squad and the Freshman squad (which seems unecessary but to each teams own I guess). If Morgan starts next year as a Freshman it will be a long year. He's good- but not some kind of savior.

This is a tough one to predict, not the winner so much but the score. I predict CC to win, but part of me says it will be a blow out like 34-7 but another part of me thinks it could be close like 10-7. The reason is neither team has any sort of passing game. CC has the better running QB which is why I give them the edge, but both offenses are pretty much the same so the game will be decided up front on the lines.

 

CC wins and I will say by 14

Gonna be a great game and I take the Raiders. This is the first time that UK#1Fan has gotten aboard the ship. Go Raiders!

Gonna be a great game and I take the Raiders. This is the first time that UK#1Fan has gotten aboard the ship. Go Raiders!

 

Nope not the first time. If the Camels win they win the district. If Ryle wins there will be a 3 teams tied for 1st.

Durham will run all over Ryle and dismantle them. Early congratulations to the District Champ, Campbell County Camels.

Durham will run all over Ryle and dismantle them. Early congratulations to the District Champ, Campbell County Camels.

 

Let me ask again, who will be playing QB for Ryle?

Camels win. 35-14

Let me ask again, who will be playing QB for Ryle?

 

same QB as last week.

Ryle will put it all together this week and win 28 - 14.

Go Camels!!!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.