Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle vs. Campbell County Predictions

Featured Replies

Campbell County runs the same type of offense that Conner runs. Hate to say it but unless Ryle figures out how to stope Tyler Durham, it will be a long night. Is it time for a change in Union?

Where is this game at? Asking due to potential for muddy conditions at CC. I think Ryle has a chance in this game although the pass games for both teams could use some improvement. At this point, Ill take CC in a close one if at CC and Ryle in the upset if in Union.

At Campbell. Camels win, hopefully in not so dramatic fashion.

Campbell County runs the same type of offense that Conner runs. Hate to say it but unless Ryle figures out how to stope Tyler Durham, it will be a long night. Is it time for a change in Union?

 

No it is not time for change in Union. Ryle has a ton of talent coming in next year. This years freshman QB, Morgan, I believe will contend to start and give Ryle the balanced offense that they need.

 

I would like to see Ry;e play a 5 - 3 in this game and make Durham beat them throwing the ball.

Go Camels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author

The game is at CC. I have seen Morgan play, he will do well. When I say, "Is it time for a change?". I am speaking of coaching.

The game is at CC. I have seen Morgan play, he will do well. When I say, "Is it time for a change?". I am speaking of coaching.

 

Again, I would say no. I would say that this is just not a very strong Senior class for Ryle. Some years in a public school program, you just do not have the horses to compete and I think this is one of these years. It is essential though to develop quarterbacks in the middle school program and in the developmental levels of high school football. Some years, you have to sacrifice wins to do this and you have have coaches in these positions that can see the big picture.

I don't think it's as definite as others that the Camels will win.

 

I expect a close game. Durham and Pulice having big games.

 

Something in my gut says "Go with Ryle."

CC has been living on the edge with close wins vs. DH and SK. Watch for the Ryle defense to step up and pull out the win.

I hope Ryle beats the Camels.

I think CC at home will be able to pull out the win.

I think C.C. will pull this one out. As long as the weather holds up, and the field is not sloppy, I think they will win by 2 scores or more. With a sloppy field, you never know what may happen i.e. fumbles, INT's, etc. Either way, I see C.C. winning. Their QB is a load, tough runner. The only shot Ryle has to stop him, is to get him running east and west. Once he puts his foot in the ground, and gets north and south, he's hard to bring down.

CCHS has to stop the turnovers and putting the defense in a bad way. With that being said I believe that Campbell grinds out a win on the ground. 21 - 17 Camels.

You just hope that because you had to eat so much crowe because they beat SK.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.