Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bir vs. McCoy

Featured Replies

I think Bir is only because I don't know CovCath's roster as well. I think if McCoy went down as good as he is and not taking anything away from him, Houliston steps in the Bird's continue to roll. I'm not sure the same is true at CovCath.

I think Bir is only because I don't know CovCath's roster as well. I think if McCoy went down as good as he is and not taking anything away from him, Houliston steps in the Bird's continue to roll. I'm not sure the same is true at CovCath.

 

This

Highlands has beaten Boyle, Scott Co. and CovCath running 80-90% of the time. Wagner is going to be very, very good, but he's not quite Bir yet.

Highlands has beaten Boyle, Scott Co. and CovCath running 80-90% of the time. Wagner is going to be very, very good, but he's not quite Bir yet.

 

I am still not sold on Wagner as the heir apparent. I think Dressman may be the next QB.

  • Author

If you say that Highlands wouldn't skip a beat offensively, then why not put Houliston in at qb with McCoy and Harris in the backfield. One qb, a qb/back, and a power rusher. Maybe Dale will try it against Pendleton Co.

If you say that Highlands wouldn't skip a beat offensively' date=' then why not put Houliston in at qb with McCoy and Harris in the backfield. One qb, a qb/back, and a power rusher. Maybe Dale will try it against Pendleton Co.[/quote']

 

Don't think at 6-0 and averaging 55 points a game is the time to make changes to your offense.

While I like McCoy a lot at quarterback, I think Highlands would be just as good, or better with him at a different position. Highlands has enough quality running backs to make up for his rushing yards. Houliston is an exceptional quarterback and passer to make up for his passing yards. McCoy could play wide receiver, slot or running back, if necessary. Having said all of that, while I think Bir is the most essential to his teams success, McCoy is extremely valuable in almost any capacity. I remember watching him as a freshman, and he made almost every tackle as a linebacker. Bir is an excellent quarterback and is the center of the offense.

I am still not sold on Wagner as the heir apparent. I think Dressman may be the next QB.

 

I would tend to agree. I have watched Wag's play a few games and he is more of a runner than a passer. There are 2 Dressman's that play quarterback, Sam and Ben. Ben is a freshman and shows a lot of potential as a passer and running. Who's to say that both Dressman's will not get time at QB next year.

I am still not sold on Wagner as the heir apparent. I think Dressman may be the next QB.

 

I disagree. I think Wagner is solid, but more importantly Dressman can contribute highly at other positions. Wagner's development has amazed me and I expect the off-season to no exception. Size and Strength will make him a solid threat.

 

As for a replacement this seaso should Bir go down, then i definitely think Dressman would be the backup.

I disagree. I think Wagner is solid, but more importantly Dressman can contribute highly at other positions. Wagner's development has amazed me and I expect the off-season to no exception. Size and Strength will make him a solid threat.

 

As for a replacement this seaso should Bir go down, then i definitely think Dressman would be the backup.

 

I want to be clear that my comment was meant to be no reflection on Wagner. I am just saying that I think Dressman will end up starting at QB. In CCH's offense, you put your best player at QB and that is Dressman. He can impact the game much more touching it every play.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.