Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bir vs. McCoy

Featured Replies

If you say that Highlands wouldn't skip a beat offensively' date=' then why not put Houliston in at qb with McCoy and Harris in the backfield. One qb, a qb/back, and a power rusher. Maybe Dale will try it against Pendleton Co.[/quote']

 

I thought the same, and then you watch McCoy run w/ that extra blocker and it is hard to fault Mueller for getting the ball in his hands every play. He is DYNAMIC.

I want to be clear that my comment was meant to be no reflection on Wagner. I am just saying that I think Dressman will end up starting at QB. In CCH's offense, you put your best player at QB and that is Dressman. He can impact the game much more touching it every play.

 

I have alot of respect for you opinion and you my be correct about what they do, but I would argue it's not necessarily the right thing. I think you work them as the best Combination.

 

btw... I wouldn't read anything you said as a slight against Wagner.

 

One of you Cov Cath folks... Do both of the Wagner Twins play Football?

I have alot of respect for you opinion and you my be correct about what they do, but I would argue it's not necessarily the right thing. I think you work them as the best Combination.

 

btw... I wouldn't read anything you said as a slight against Wagner.

 

One of you Cov Cath folks... Do both of the Wagner Twins play Football?

 

Not a CovCath folk (by the grace of God), but yes. The other is a hybrid safety/linebacker.

  • Author
I thought the same, and then you watch McCoy run w/ that extra blocker and it is hard to fault Mueller for getting the ball in his hands every play. He is DYNAMIC.

 

They've got Pendleton Co. and Holmes the next two weeks. It wouldn't harm anything trying out different scenario's especially with so many options. Touchy part would be the potential for feelings to be hurt. McCoy is battle tested and proven. Doesn't hurt to wonder "what if's" though.:scared: Come on Dale, pull the trigger!

I want to be clear that my comment was meant to be no reflection on Wagner. I am just saying that I think Dressman will end up starting at QB. In CCH's offense, you put your best player at QB and that is Dressman. He can impact the game much more touching it every play.

 

For the record CCH has a lot of really good football players, but I agree with VOR in the I think Dressman is their best player. At least from an outsider looking in.

Bir is the better drop back QB but McCoy is a better athlete and his legs run the birds offense.

Bir is the better drop back QB but McCoy is a better athlete and his legs run the birds offense.

 

Is that being debated?

  • Author
Is that being debated?

 

No, but let me ask you this, Clyde "Who would you pick at recess?" lol

No' date=' but let me ask you this, Clyde "Who would you pick at recess?" lol[/quote']

 

Are we playing 4-square?

Bir is arquably the most important player to his team more than any other player to their team in NKY football. Bir ignites CCH's offense and without him that passing offense is thrown completely out the window. I have not seen Highlands play this year however, it seems to me they have some stud play makers other than their QB, McCoy, such as RB Harris. The only other player you could put at QB is Dressman, which I think he will be the QB next year and would do termendous in a Wildcat offense. But Bir does so much for the CCH offense and makes all of his receivers that much better. Plus the running game doesn't have to be as great when your QB is such a threat throwing the ball. You take away Bir from CCH your left with a good defense and so many ? marks on offense. You take away McCoy from Highlands its definitely a huge blow but offensively they would still have more success than CCH without Bir.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.