Bir vs. McCoy

If you say that Highlands wouldn't skip a beat offensively' date=' then why not put Houliston in at qb with McCoy and Harris in the backfield. One qb, a qb/back, and a power rusher. Maybe Dale will try it against Pendleton Co.[/quote']

I thought the same, and then you watch McCoy run w/ that extra blocker and it is hard to fault Mueller for getting the ball in his hands every play. He is DYNAMIC.

I want to be clear that my comment was meant to be no reflection on Wagner. I am just saying that I think Dressman will end up starting at QB. In CCH's offense, you put your best player at QB and that is Dressman. He can impact the game much more touching it every play.

I have alot of respect for you opinion and you my be correct about what they do, but I would argue it's not necessarily the right thing. I think you work them as the best Combination.

btw... I wouldn't read anything you said as a slight against Wagner.

One of you Cov Cath folks... Do both of the Wagner Twins play Football?

I have alot of respect for you opinion and you my be correct about what they do, but I would argue it's not necessarily the right thing. I think you work them as the best Combination.

btw... I wouldn't read anything you said as a slight against Wagner.

One of you Cov Cath folks... Do both of the Wagner Twins play Football?

Not a CovCath folk (by the grace of God), but yes. The other is a hybrid safety/linebacker.

I thought the same, and then you watch McCoy run w/ that extra blocker and it is hard to fault Mueller for getting the ball in his hands every play. He is DYNAMIC.

They've got Pendleton Co. and Holmes the next two weeks. It wouldn't harm anything trying out different scenario's especially with so many options. Touchy part would be the potential for feelings to be hurt. McCoy is battle tested and proven. Doesn't hurt to wonder "what if's" though.:scared: Come on Dale, pull the trigger!

I want to be clear that my comment was meant to be no reflection on Wagner. I am just saying that I think Dressman will end up starting at QB. In CCH's offense, you put your best player at QB and that is Dressman. He can impact the game much more touching it every play.

For the record CCH has a lot of really good football players, but I agree with VOR in the I think Dressman is their best player. At least from an outsider looking in.

Bir is arquably the most important player to his team more than any other player to their team in NKY football. Bir ignites CCH's offense and without him that passing offense is thrown completely out the window. I have not seen Highlands play this year however, it seems to me they have some stud play makers other than their QB, McCoy, such as RB Harris. The only other player you could put at QB is Dressman, which I think he will be the QB next year and would do termendous in a Wildcat offense. But Bir does so much for the CCH offense and makes all of his receivers that much better. Plus the running game doesn't have to be as great when your QB is such a threat throwing the ball. You take away Bir from CCH your left with a good defense and so many ? marks on offense. You take away McCoy from Highlands its definitely a huge blow but offensively they would still have more success than CCH without Bir.