Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle/Conner Predictions

Featured Replies

Can Ryle get on track? Can Conner avoid a letdown after the big Cooper win?

Conner 37 Ryle 14

Conner 29-22.

Cougars shouldn't have any trouble.

Is this a potential trap game for Conner? I have a hard time seeing Ryle winning but I also could see a big let down by Conner following last week's win over Cooper.

Is this a potential trap game for Conner? I have a hard time seeing Ryle winning but I also could see a big let down by Conner following last week's win over Cooper.

 

Even if Conner has a let down, this Ryle team just does not have enough ways to score. 28 - 7 Conner.

Edited by PurplePride92
Conner was misspelled

This will be a very close one.

 

This game will be close until the opening kickoff. Conner runs away with this one.

 

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Epic using Forum Runner

As a Conner fan I am concerned about letdowns and reading press clippings.

As a Conner fan I am concerned about letdowns and reading press clippings.

 

Rightfully so. Especially after the Dixie and South Oldham disasters.. However I have two points.

1) Conner was looking ahead during both these games to Cooper. Even Fogle mentioned it in his post-game comments from Cooper. They had that date circled and that's the game they wanted. Right now I'm fairly sure they aren't looking ahead to Grant County.

2) I don't think Ryle is a commonly overlooked team, even in a down year for them. They are still "Ryle" and everyone wants to beat Ryle. They have lost 3 straight to Ryle and I'm sure they want this game bad. Conner is looking to sweep the county tonight. Although not either teams number one rivalry by a long shot, these kids are still county rivals. I expect both teams to come out playing hard.

Do we know if Nathan will be taking snaps for Ryle?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.