St. Xavier @ Male

LongTimeReader

With all due respect to X, Male, T, and every other freshman team out there, how your freshman team performs does not translate into how that group will perform as a senior class three years later. There are several other variables that come into play.

Good luck to the Tigers tonight!

Couple of thoughts...I hope Male can return to what they were. The X/Male games back in the mid to late 90s were great football. Before Trinity entered the district, it could be argued that the Male game for X was more important. (Just look at the 2001 year for X) Jefferson County high school football needs Male to be one of the "big 3" again.

Also, freshmen level has very little to do with how a team will translate 3 years later. It is something to talk about, but not a lot can be taken from that level because there are so many changes that occur during those years from freshmen to varsity level.

I understand that but beating people by 50 all season, and holding st x to 2 field goals has got to be eye opening if you understand football. If you took every player from this year's freshman class and put them in a green uniform you people would talk about it all the time on here. This class has speed everywhere and 3 270 lb plus linemen.

The X/Male games back in the mid to late 90s were great football. Before Trinity entered the district, it could be argued that the Male game for X was more important. (Just look at the 2001 year for X) Jefferson County high school football needs Male to be one of the "big 3" again.

Some on here say Central has taken Male's position as the third member of the big three. Central has made wonderful strides and is knocking on the door but they need to beat one of the other two first in my opinion.

6a as a whole ,needs to establish better play. 6a teams need to put away teams in the lower classes more often. Right now that's not the case. Their is no excuse for 6a teams to be bad as they are now, especially manual & male. Hell, if Central were in 6a they probally would be the 3 best team in 6a. way to go Central!!! The 3a Jackets have certainly raised their level of play.

A few years ago the big three was discussed as moving to big four (Manual)... now there is the gigantic one, the big 2, and then???

Manual out of the picture, Male has lost ground but may be coming back into the picture, Central has gained some ground... put Ballard, Eastern, PRP, Butler in a hat and draw, then the rest.

I hear tonight is a PINK OUT at the game!!!

A few years ago the big three was discussed as moving to big four (Manual)... now there is the gigantic one, the big 2, and then???

Manual out of the picture, Male has lost ground but may be coming back into the picture, Central has gained some ground... put Ballard, Eastern, PRP, Butler in a hat and draw, then the rest.

I hear tonight is a PINK OUT at the game!!!

Everyone know's the big 1 but who is the big 2?