Trinity at Cathedral (IN) @ Lucas Oil Stadium Predictions

PepRock01

Who wins?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Trinity
    • Cathedral

Who wins? Do the Rocks continue to struggle and lose, or do they come out inspired and knock Cathedral around on ESPN2?

I find it hilarious that T beats St. X and falls 8 spots in the USA Today poll, while Colerain beats a bad Princeton team after barely beating ST. X (just like T) and skyrockets to #11 out of nowhere.

Cathedral knows their way around LOS. State championships are there. I can't figure them out this year. Inexperienced O line, some injuries, (Curteton), good receivers. The game they lost to Chatard was a Friday start, finish on Saturday and they forgot to get up. They do play a tough schedule and are well coached.

I find it hilarious that T beats St. X and falls 8 spots in the USA Today poll, while Colerain beats a bad Princeton team after barely beating ST. X (just like T) and skyrockets to #11 out of nowhere.

It is probably more the way Trinity beat them. St.X could have easily won had they taken the points when they had the chance instead of insisting on TDs.

That's a bit of a drive from NKY, do you know how seating is, is it just first available like most games? Will tickets be sold at the gate?

Tickets @ Trinity are 11. They'll be available at the gate for $15. Not sure, but they may be good for both games that day.