Has Antonio Campbell Transferred Again?

Clyde

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Showed up last year right before the season started, who knows.

Something stinks in LaTonia.....lets face it folks. Sad thing is they still cant get out of their district.

With Campbell gone, this is for sure.

Wonder if Coach Goetz is making phone calls trying to get out of some of the games he scheduled against some of the basketball "heavy weights" since he will not have the services of Mr. Campbell?????

Not really surprised at anything that goes on in high school sports these days.

Read an interesting article a few weeks back talking about the college basketball transfer epidemic and one of the main points was that why should anyone be surprised when the high school transfer rate is also growing at an alarming rate.

Looks like NCC just got their ticket punched to the All A state tourney.

No doubt, that is for sure. I still had NCC slighty favored IMO but this will make the road for them a little less difficult. Good luck to Mr. Campbell in his senior season and at the next level.

The word I got this morning is...................... there was an issue regarding back tuition and Tony's mom asked to be put on a payment plan. Was told Tony was called into the principals office as well, however they (office Admin.), made one too many phone calls inquiring about payment and Mom said, "SEE YOU LATER"!!!. The coaches were not made aware of this until it was to late. Last thing my source said was that quite a few coaches are considering this season to be their "swan song" at HC. Only repeating what I was told.

I feel bad for the kid because from everything I've been told about him they don't come any better. I wish this young man nothing but the best in the future.

The word I got this morning is...................... there was an issue regarding back tuition and Tony's mom asked to be put on a payment plan. Was told Tony was called into the principals office as well, however they (office Admin.), made one too many phone calls inquiring about payment and Mom said, "SEE YOU LATER"!!!. The coaches were not made aware of this until it was to late. Last thing my source said was that quite a few coaches are considering this season to be their "swan song" at HC. Only repeating what I was told.

I feel bad for the kid because from everything I've been told about him they don't come any better. I wish this young man nothing but the best in the future.

Interm principal this year, Holtz then former Baseball coach I hear things are interesting internally as well.

Not the first collection issue the student has been drawn into.