92 year old Boone County, KY man shoots and kills intruder

hoosierbirdfan

This 92 year old vet had 92 head of cattle stolen from a back field along with another breakin where they stole his TV and couple thousands of dollars. He said he wants his rifle back in case the two other guy's get out of jail and try to get revenge. He was not scared and said he would protect himself and home again. Like every one else hate to see someone lose a life however, don't mess with the Vet's. JD

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This 92 year old vet had 92 head of cattle stolen from a back field along with another breakin where they stole his TV and couple thousands of dollars. He said he wants his rifle back in case the two other guy's get out of jail and try to get revenge. He was not scared and said he would protect himself and home again. Like every one else hate to see someone lose a life however, don't mess with the Vet's. JD

Unfortunately I'd say they had to take his rifle.

Maybe a friendly neighbor will let him borrow one until he gets his back?

Unfortunately I'd say they had to take his rifle.

Maybe a friendly neighbor will let him borrow one until he gets his back?

Saw where a friend did loan him a shotgun and the local pawnshop has an identical rifle to his waiting for him to borrow if he wants it.

I can't see anything in that video.

That's why I said really bad. I thought it was just my old eyes. I guess the point is that he had already called police about the thefts, and they were trying to help his cause by installing video cameras. I'm wondering if the guys admit or are guilty to the other break in too?

That's why I said really bad. I thought it was just my old eyes. I guess the point is that he had already called police about the thefts, and they were trying to help his cause by installing video cameras. I'm wondering if the guys admit or are guilty to the other break in too?

I'm sure someone will ask them if they did it.

Interesting information about the 92 year old man in today's paper. He was a veteran, an aeronautical service tech and serviced the Enola Gay. He was part of the team that helped load the bomb. He also talked about his service. He talked about how things are "going to pot" in this country. He said he never had to shoot anyone while in the military but he had to shoot someone to defend his life in his own home.