Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Ravens Predictions Monday Night Football

Who do you think wins this game? 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Bengals
      19%
      5
    • Ravens
      80%
      21

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hopefully I'm wrong, but I think that the Ravens win. If Cincinnati grabs the win for the season opener in Baltimore, I'll be surprised.

Cleared my schedule for this evening a while back, I am so pumped for the Benagls on MNF to start the season!

I'm excited for the game but scared to see the results. Ray Rice might go for 200 tonight.

If the Bengals can contain Ray Rice they'll be within a touchdown going into the 4th. If they can't contain Ray Rice, it's over.

If the Bengals can contain Ray Rice they'll be within a touchdown going into the 4th. If they can't contain Ray Rice, it's over.

 

I agree.

7 hours to kickoff. Gettin pumped!!!

 

I'm excited for the game but scared to see the results. Ray Rice might go for 200 tonight.

 

Same here! I can't wait for the game tonight. I think the key will be the 1st quarter, the Ravens are going to come out flying around and the crowd is going to be going crazy. The Bengals will come out playing hard too, however with the changes on the line and some other young guys it could lead to some silly mistakes by being too hyped up. If they can get through the first quarter with no huge mistakes and the game being close I like the Bengals chances.

Whoever wins tonight is in 1st place all alone in the AFC North and with a 1 and 0 record in the division. Sure would be nice if that team is the Bengals.

Ravens win 17-13. I hope I'm wrong...

28-17 Ravens. Would love to have the actual final be reverse of that.

delete

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.