1A #4 Frankfort/5A #4 Franklin County

Who wins this match-up?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this match-up?

• Frankfort
    • Franklin Co.

I'm going with FC 62-38. I think it will be close in the first half until half way through the 3rd. FC has to much depth and the line play will wear on FHS. I think FHS has a good team with lots of skill players and this might be the year they get by Beachwood if everyone stays healthy. Hope it's a good game with a good atmosphere and everyone stays healthy.

Should be a great game. I can promise this date has been circled on the Panthers calendar all year. Have great respect for the kids and coaches at Franklin Co. I root for them every Friday except one. I can promise that the Panthers will come ready to play and will have no excuses after the game no matter what the out come may be.

Great game for the city of Frankfort. It means a lot to both schools and their fan base. I am looking forward to a fun spirited week.

Just don't be surprised when the Panthers win.

TB&G - not upset. If I didn't wear orange tinted glasses I might pick the Flyers to win as well.

This week I sticky with my Panthers!

I've seen both of these teams progress within the last 10 years up close and personal. Talent wise, if you were to look at this match up, I would surely pick The Panthers in a close battle 21-19. But with depth and I believe Franklin County's offense is too powerful for The Panther's Defense, I am going to take Franklin County 51 Frankfort 27

FC has too many match up problems for FHS. In the end, too many weapons for FHS to cover. FC 69 FHS 28.

Where is the match up problems...? I think these Teams cancel each other out but that just my opinion, like I posted earlier this week role players will become a big part....TurnUp:thumb:

Where is the match up problems...? I think these Teams cancel each other out but that just my opinion, like I posted earlier this week role players will become a big part....TurnUp:thumb:

Timmons, McKaskill, Woodside, Roberts, and Hurst. Dont get me wrong I think Jackson, McGee, Hawkins, and Washington(if 100%) are all very good capable players. You just cant cover Timmons in single coverage and if you scheme or double up or play over that way McKaskill and Roberts are gonna kill you. Not to mention Maupin is gonna be hard to cover too.