Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1A #4 Frankfort/5A #4 Franklin County

Who wins this match-up? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this match-up?

    • Frankfort
      27%
      6
    • Franklin Co.
      72%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins the battle of Frankfort?

Role players will be a big part in this game...Frankfort by 4.

Franklin Co. 52-34.

I personally am torn on who I WANT to win. I'd love to see Frankfort win, as I'm a fan of CoachBuckett and the Panthers, but Franklin County's new principal is a dear friend of mine.

 

With that said, I don't think that the Panthers have enough for FC this year. Sorry, CoachB.

I'm going with FC 62-38. I think it will be close in the first half until half way through the 3rd. FC has to much depth and the line play will wear on FHS. I think FHS has a good team with lots of skill players and this might be the year they get by Beachwood if everyone stays healthy. Hope it's a good game with a good atmosphere and everyone stays healthy.

Should be a great game. I can promise this date has been circled on the Panthers calendar all year. Have great respect for the kids and coaches at Franklin Co. I root for them every Friday except one. I can promise that the Panthers will come ready to play and will have no excuses after the game no matter what the out come may be.

 

Great game for the city of Frankfort. It means a lot to both schools and their fan base. I am looking forward to a fun spirited week.

 

Just don't be surprised when the Panthers win.

 

TB&G - not upset. If I didn't wear orange tinted glasses I might pick the Flyers to win as well.

 

This week I sticky with my Panthers!

FC has too many match up problems for FHS. In the end, too many weapons for FHS to cover. FC 69 FHS 28.

I've seen both of these teams progress within the last 10 years up close and personal. Talent wise, if you were to look at this match up, I would surely pick The Panthers in a close battle 21-19. But with depth and I believe Franklin County's offense is too powerful for The Panther's Defense, I am going to take Franklin County 51 Frankfort 27

FC has too many match up problems for FHS. In the end, too many weapons for FHS to cover. FC 69 FHS 28.

Where is the match up problems...? I think these Teams cancel each other out but that just my opinion, like I posted earlier this week role players will become a big part....TurnUp:thumb:

I'd like to see Frankfort win, but think Franklin County will be a little too much. Should be a good game though.

Where is the match up problems...? I think these Teams cancel each other out but that just my opinion, like I posted earlier this week role players will become a big part....TurnUp:thumb:

 

Timmons, McKaskill, Woodside, Roberts, and Hurst. Dont get me wrong I think Jackson, McGee, Hawkins, and Washington(if 100%) are all very good capable players. You just cant cover Timmons in single coverage and if you scheme or double up or play over that way McKaskill and Roberts are gonna kill you. Not to mention Maupin is gonna be hard to cover too.

Role players will be a big part in this game...Frankfort by 4.

 

Explain Role players??? what are the roles that will be the difference????

Can the role playing flyer d stop the Frankfort High Passing game they have put up some nice numbers in that area.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.